ADVERTISEMENT

Now this is bullshit

You sound like a little person, who the rules are for.

WdFPjKZ.png

I’m sure there are no other ways around that law.
Can a vip club not just charge a membership fee and keep alcohol there.

I wish there was a thread about Nancy Pelosi and the riches she earns because her hubby has the unique ability to buy and sell stocks prior to government actions.

For those poo-pooing this, he's your next presidential candidate after Kamabamala loses. All this shit will come home to roost.

I wish there was a thread about Nancy Pelosi and the riches she earns because her hubby has the unique ability to buy and sell stocks prior to government actions.

For those poo-pooing this, he's your next presidential candidate after Kamabamala loses. All this shit will come home to roost.
I don't believe Merica will go more than three terms with the same political Party in the WH.

If you're a Republican and you have aspirations for the WH...2032 is where you should concentrate your efforts.
If/when Harris is elected...that ends Newsom's chance, imo.

you’re worked up about Pelosi’s husband when Trump violated the Emoluments Clause multiple times when he was President and his son in law walked away with $2 billion from the Saudis? Hypocrite.

I don't believe Merica will go more than three terms with the same political Party in the WH.

If you're a Republican and you have aspirations for the WH...2032 is where you should concentrate your efforts.
If/when Harris is elected...that ends Newsom's chance, imo.
Actually I think Newsom or whoever for the dems should look at 2032. I think Harris wins in a landslide but I also think she is not that smart and won't do a great job. I think the public will turn on her quickly. I think the Rs without Trump in 2028 will win.

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Actually I think Newsom or whoever for the dems should look at 2032. I think Harris wins in a landslide but I also think she is not that smart and won't do a great job. I think the public will turn on her quickly. I think the Rs without Trump in 2028 will win.
It’s hard to know where to start in all this fantasyland bullshit. But the funniest part is you questioning her intelligence.

Reactions: wilson reborn
That’s what legislators do…favors for friends. In the scheme of things, is this even a pimple on an elephant’s butt?

There are legislators/congressmen that get special tax legislation passed for particular donors in the late hours of a congress that seemingly go unnoticed by the voters but are very specific in nature.
I remember many years ago, an Iowa US Senator introduced and passed such legislation and it was uncovered by the media a few days before the election…and the Senator was turned out of office by the voters…,.,I believe it was Jack Miller…and his opponent might have been either Clark or Culver.

If you own the damn place, why the hell can’t you supply alcohol to guests at will, 24/7/365?

I believe they specifically want to sell it, not supply it.

The people arguing in favor of the law say it’s reduces DUI accidents and fatalities.

It’s weird to me that Constitutionally the government can carve out these exceptions to advantage one business over another.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT