ADVERTISEMENT

Nursing Homes have improved

cfbfan23

HR Heisman
Mar 29, 2002
"This probably wasn’t a proper setting to set pulses racing.

A nursing home has been forced to apologize for hiring a stripper to perform for senior citizens in wheelchairs.

The Taoyuan Veterans Home, a state-run facility for retired army personnel in Tawain, paid the adult entertainer for a steamy show to celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival — an important holiday in Chinese culture, whereby people gather to celebrate the rice and wheat harvests of the season.".................

remember to tip your nurses

stripper-nursing-home-comp.jpg

stripper-nursing-home-03.jpg

stripper-nursing-home-05-1.jpg

stripper-nursing-home-04.jpg

Dang! I visited my Pop every Friday for 2 1/2 years at his facility, and my Mom every Friday for 4 1/2 years at her facility. They never had anything close to all that. In fact, those facilities didn't have any nurses or aids that I would even want to see without clothes. None.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Wow, I feel controversial about that. Of course, hiring a stripper for such an organization is illegal, but I don't think anyone suffered because of it. These older men seem pretty happy. Maybe this was the most interesting and funny thing in their life for many years. I think they just had fun and were happy during these moments; I can't judge it. I think that older adults are still people who want to have happy last years and spend it as well as possible. There're many options on how to make your parents love their retirement and find the best place for it here https://seniorsite.org/

Last edited:
Reactions: fsu1jreed
Wow, I feel controversial about that. Of course, hiring a stripper for such an organization is illegal, but I don't think anyone suffered because of it. These older men seem pretty happy. Maybe this was the most interesting and funny thing in their life for many years
What was illegal about this in Taiwan? What organization?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT