ADVERTISEMENT

Nutscaping

I planted five pecan trees on my property back in 2010 - 2012 and I'm anxiously awaiting a bounty of nuts.

Joke:

Q: When's the best time to plant a pecan tree?

A: Ten years ago.

Takes a long time to get a nut. This year my oldest tree (five years old) produced a grand total of one nut. And it was a useless sticktight.

Nuts.

How did you find out it became a thing?
I'm not talking about shaving your balls. Apparently nutscaping is taking a scenic picture with your sack dangling down in front of it. You can google "nutscaping" for some pics that would make Natiional Geographic proud.

I work in construction. There was a company wide email last week that said somebody had taken a nutscaping picture and posted it on social media. Think of something like the Quaker Oats logo with a big hairy sack dangling in front of it.

I noticed that I have twig girdlers in my pecan trees this fall. Anybody know a cure for this?

I'm not talking about shaving your balls. Apparently nutscaping is taking a scenic picture with your sack dangling down in front of it. You can google "nutscaping" for some pics that would make Natiional Geographic proud.

I work in construction. There was a company wide email last week that said somebody had taken a nutscaping picture and posted it on social media. Think of something like the Quaker Oats logo with a big hairy sack dangling in front of it.
Well I think we need to push to make boobscaping the next big thing.

ADVERTISEMENT