ADVERTISEMENT

Nwankpa Question

Hawk Writer

All-Conference
Feb 6, 2012
It appears the defense is loaded right now. Instead of having a 5-star talent standing on the sideline put him in a few offensive packages.

I don’t care if it’s only 3 different pass routes. With only two scholarship WR playing and having already announced Nwankpa is playing his true freshman season get him in the damn huddle. Not many players that look like him standing on the sidelines across the country 🙄

It appears the defense is loaded right now. Instead of having a 5-star talent standing on the sideline put him in a few offensive packages.

I don’t care if it’s only 3 different pass routes. With only two scholarship WR playing and having already announced Nwankpa is playing his true freshman season get him in the damn huddle. Not many players that look like him standing on the sidelines across the country 🙄
I'll bet Bama has at least 15

I get the Bama's and the Buckeyes of the world, I know they have dozens. This offensive staff is such a joke. Imagination and creativity are not a pre-requisite or even taken into consideration. Starting QB airmails a 5-yard screen pass that needed 30-yards to get to the end-zone. If the pass was completed it could have gone for 80-yards. Can't wait to see what techmo bowl plays we are in store for Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT