ADVERTISEMENT

NY prosecutors open tax fraud investigation into Trump Westminister Golfcourse.

The pro fraud caucus has spoken up. You do realize that when some people cheat on their taxes little fish like you pay more, right?

Well that’s not true, but regardless I have no issue with NY going after him. It’s a pretty sad statement on this country that only NY is stepping up to the plate when it comes to Trump

Well that’s not true, but regardless I have no issue with NY going after him. It’s a pretty sad statement on this country that only NY is stepping up to the plate when it comes to Trump
He has lived most of his life in NY.

I don't see Florida stepping up to the plate. They seem content to be defrauded.
And, if I was wrong to label you pro fraud caucus, then that's snark on me, and I apologize.

Scamming taxpayers is literally Trump's MO. He's just blustered his way through life, and paid a lot of money to lawyers to game the system, or bully entities into accepting his offers.

The pro fraud caucus has spoken up. You do realize that when some people cheat on their taxes little fish like you pay more, right?
24bob is quite happy to pay more so those nice rich people can have more money. He's hoping maybe one of them will let him come over and clean their pool someday.

ADVERTISEMENT