ADVERTISEMENT

O/U Hawk fans @ NW game this Saturday?

What is the capacity of Ryan field?

What have Iowa crowds looked like historically

Northwestern may be the only school that has a visitors "side", and the last time I was there it was pretty much all Iowa fans on that side. I would say 20K easy. Especially with the Cubs doing what their doing. Chicago fans are easily distracted away from NW, so local Iowa fans should be able to get tickets.

I'll take the under. if we can't get 70k at home, we're not getting 15k in Chicago. Hope I'm wrong, would love to see 30k.

I'll take the under. if we can't get 70k at home, we're not getting 15k in Chicago. Hope I'm wrong, would love to see 30k.
Wop, you are likely wrong. I would guess that in the worst years Iowa has 10k there. You need to keep in mind that many of the Iowa fans at this game are not the same that show up to Kinnick. Iowa has a very large alumni bsse in the Chicago area. This is the easiest game for them to go to. 15k is probably minimum. What is the weather supposed to be like?

Reactions: terrehawk
Wop, you are likely wrong. I would guess that in the worst years Iowa has 10k there. You need to keep in mind that many of the Iowa fans at this game are not the same that show up to Kinnick. Iowa has a very large alumni bsse in the Chicago area. This is the easiest game for them to go to. 15k is probably minimum. What is the weather supposed to be like?

Cold and sunny, should be in the upper 40's for most of the game

High of 49 and sunny but looks to be 15-20 mph winds

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT