ADVERTISEMENT

Obama Auditions for His Next Job

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
For those who haven't already seen it, Obama "interviews" journalist/author/screen writer David Simon. As some will know, Simon was a journalist who wrote the nonfiction book that gave rise to the series The Wire, which I have always thought of as Homicide if HBO did it.

More conversation than actual interview, but not a bad conversation.

I expect to see Obama with his own show in 2017. Which network? MSNBC? CNN? Al Jazeera? Russia Today? How about FOX?

YouTube

Well we know he's good with a teleprompter.
confused0024.r191677.gif

Originally posted by IMCC965:
This might explain why he's doing such an exceptionally shitty job as president.
So much impotent rage.

Originally posted by lucas80:
This might explain why he's doing such an exceptionally shitty job as president.
So much impotent rage.
With 0% chance he can articulate any real complaints.

What's sad is there is plenty of stuff people could complain about with Obama. But when you blame everything up to your flaccid penis on him, I can't take you serious. That's the problem for modern Republicans. They've hated on every single thing he's done, to a point where they've painted themselves against every single thing, just because it's Obama. Now they have to stay consistent, which means they're against Obama, even if he says he's going to get them free blowjobs for life.

Originally posted by 22*43*51:
Don't get emotional Slieb.
I'm good. I don't live and die by politics. I had a pretty great day and the next 3 should be even better.

My life is pretty good. I don't need to find bogeymen.

Sorry you can't say the same.

Who's giving out these free blowjobs? That's the important question. Knowing Ds we will have to go down to some DMV like dump and the workers will all be food stamp recipients working for supplemental income. I bet the Rs could get behind a voucher plan that would let me hire who I want. My vote may be up for grabs if we can get this done.

Originally posted by slieb85:

I'm good. I don't live and die by politics. I had a pretty great day and the next 3 should be even better.

Your posting history over the last month tells a different story. Seriously, did you not think that through before posting this?

Originally posted by Noble Hawk:

Your posting history over the last month tells a different story. Seriously, did you not think that through before posting this?
He's just calling a spade a spade. What he says is mostly true regarding Republicans on this board. Atleast it's a reasonable anger. Go read some of BlazinHawk's post and get back to us.

I didn't hear Obama propose any effective plan. Reducing incarceration time is it? That's a policy? Typical liberal bull, the users and pushers are the victims.

I am confused Fred, what exactly does you post have to do with mine? Did Blazinhawk post that he doesn't live and die by politics and imply that only people across the aisle do? Did he do this after two straight months of vociferously arguing politics on this board?

And most importantly, even if he did, what does that have to do with Slieb doing the same thing?

Originally posted by Noble Hawk:
I am confused Fred, what exactly does you post have to do with mine? Did Blazinhawk post that he doesn't live and die by politics and imply that only people across the aisle do? Did he do this after two straight months of vociferously arguing politics on this board?

And most importantly, even if he did, what does that have to do with Slieb doing the same thing?[/QUOTE]This board is about 90% politics, 10% MSN slideshows.

And I'd still estimate that my posts are about 60-70% politics. I try to post in all sorts of unrelated threads.

In addition, there is no "across the aisle" for me, since I don't side with either Party.

Lastly, yes, my life is about 1% HROT. I post on here when I'm bored waiting for class to start or before I go to bed.

So, yes, in short, I did think it through. My life doesn't revolve around political arguments on HROT.

But, I do enjoy seeing a bunch of panties bunching up. Thanks for engaging.

Originally posted by lucas80:
So much impotent rage.
With 0% chance he can articulate any real complaints.

What's sad is there is plenty of stuff people could complain about with Obama. But when you blame everything up to your flaccid penis on him, I can't take you serious. That's the problem for modern Republicans. They've hated on every single thing he's done, to a point where they've painted themselves against every single thing, just because it's Obama. Now they have to stay consistent, which means they're against Obama, even if he says he's going to get them free blowjobs for life.
Grrrrrrr Next Job....we could only hope.....hope.....HOPE

payattention.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT