ADVERTISEMENT

Obama giving the eulogy of John Lewis

So mattski, using THIS logic, you abd I agree that easily the greatest President since FDR had to be Willian Jefferson Clinton, correct?
Glad you and I finally agree upon something.
First term I'd be willing to put him in pretty high ranking as he was a bit more willing to work across the isle but it was more out of necessity than leadership. Again, no offense but most on the far left don't really understand leadership.

First term I'd be willing to put him in pretty high ranking as he was a bit more willing to work across the isle but it was more out of necessity than leadership. Again, no offense but most on the far left don't really understand leadership.
Obama was pretty solid as POTUS. He was forced to deal with an issue for 4 years that wasn’t forseen a year before the election. He was damned from the get-go by racist Republicans in Congress...and that’s what they were...racist MFers, leg by Moscow Mitch McConnell. The fact Obama was re-elected by the margin he was is a testament to no one but Obama.
What makes Obama look so positive today is the fact his predecessor and successor have been so below average. In fact now, there is no doubt Trump may be the worst US President since James Buchanan. Trump can’t find his ass with both hands tied behind his back. lies, fear and racism are the only tools Trump has to keep his ignorant political base United....and they have allowed themselves to become part of the Donald’s reality show.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT