ADVERTISEMENT

Obama goes paddleboarding in Hawaii....

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
Barack Obama hit the waves in Hawaii before wobbling off his paddleboard.

The former US president appeared to be enjoying his vacation when he was snapped in the Pacific Ocean.

The 58-year-old was seen on Thursday wearing black trunks and a 'shark deterrent band' around his ankle.

Footage taken of the Hawaiian native shows him stumbling and struggling to maintain his balance as he falls down a few times.

The former president wobbled while holding onto the paddle as he splashed into the warm water.

In the background of one of the images, a Secret Service agent is spotted kayaking behind him wearing a bulletproof vest.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10671567/obama-hawaii-paddleboard/

Maybe Tulsi could give him some lessons?

Reactions: royhobbs2
Sharkbanz’s patented magnetic technology is the result of long term, ongoing scientific studies and testing. Sharkbanz utilize powerful permanent magnets to create an effective shark deterrent that’s always on and requires no batteries or charging. When sharks approach Sharkbanz, they detect the device’s strong electromagnetic field, which provides a sudden sensation that is thousands of times stronger than the signal produced by anything in a shark’s normal food chain. Consequently, sharks are deterred away from Sharkbanz. This cause and effect is analogous to having a bright light suddenly shined in your eyes in a dark room. You would not be hurt, but you would want to turn away.

https://www.sharkbanz.com/pages/how...uDjOWsZssc9n74PQ5MEEkzpDYPgzKSkoaAoDWEALw_wcB

Reactions: TJ8869

The former US president appeared to be enjoying his vacation when he was snapped in the Pacific Ocean.

The 58-year-old was seen on Thursday wearing black trunks and a 'shark deterrent band' around his ankle.

Footage taken of the Hawaiian native shows him stumbling and struggling to maintain his balance as he falls down a few times.

The former president wobbled while holding onto the paddle as he splashed into the warm water.

In the background of one of the images, a Secret Service agent is spotted kayaking behind him wearing a bulletproof vest.

I wish I was there with him

The fact that Michelle Obama can beat her
husband in arm wrestling is amazing. Barack
has no upper body strength and should join
the nearest Gold's Gym.

Reactions: royhobbs2
NINTCHDBPICT000551599828.jpg

Sharkbanz’s patented magnetic technology is the result of long term, ongoing scientific studies and testing. Sharkbanz utilize powerful permanent magnets to create an effective shark deterrent that’s always on and requires no batteries or charging. When sharks approach Sharkbanz, they detect the device’s strong electromagnetic field, which provides a sudden sensation that is thousands of times stronger than the signal produced by anything in a shark’s normal food chain. Consequently, sharks are deterred away from Sharkbanz. This cause and effect is analogous to having a bright light suddenly shined in your eyes in a dark room. You would not be hurt, but you would want to turn away.

https://www.sharkbanz.com/pages/how...uDjOWsZssc9n74PQ5MEEkzpDYPgzKSkoaAoDWEALw_wcB
If those things work as well as their YouTube videos claim then it might be one of the best inventions in recent years.

Shark deterrents are unnecessary, other than to make you feel better I guess. I surf a couple times a week within the "red triangle" here in Santa Cruz along with thousands of other surfers. I've never once seen anyone wearing one, including the guys that surf the more remote and sharky North Coast up by Davenport. The truth about sharks is they are highly evolved, finely turned killing machines...and as such, they recognize us as trash food. If they didn't...a lot more surfers would own boats. I have seen them in the water while fishing dozens of times, big ones...they're out there for sure. I have no doubt I have been seen by them while in the water...it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

The scariest thing I've ever seen while in the water was a 4,000 pound bull elephant seal during the haul out that didn't want me hanging out where I was. He rose up out of the water and let loose a guttural bellow in my direction from about 20' away...so close I could smell his rotten fish breath. It was disgusting and terrifying...and I paddled in immediately. Message received.../stool cory, bro.

Last edited:
The Shark Bite Capital of the World is the closest beach to Tradition Manor and I've never even heard of this thing.

I hope he didn't have the wrong color of suit on.

The fact that Michelle Obama can beat her
husband in arm wrestling is amazing. Barack
has no upper body strength and should join
the nearest Gold's Gym.
Oh, Lute. Nothing has triggered you more over the last ten years than thinking about a successful black woman.

I wonder if there's sort of a hierarchy of former president the secret service members prefer to be assigned to. I would think Obama's at the top.

How did he get the money to afford a vacation in Hawaii?

Well the dude had a job that paid $400,000 a year for 8 years. Also I think he like every other president has made a good amount of money off of book sales. I'm not sure of Barrack himself ever wrote a book (maybe he did) but I know his wife wrote one.

Well the dude had a job that paid $400,000 a year for 8 years. Also I think he like every other president has made a good amount of money off of book sales. I'm not sure of Barrack himself ever wrote a book (maybe he did) but I know his wife wrote one.

You serious, Clark?

51TdV%2B4rjSL._SL300_.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT