ADVERTISEMENT

Obama Lied about killing Bin Laden

The main stream media is starting to see what a fraud this man is!

There is a cure for Obama Derangement Syndrome, you know. A few weeks away from the right wing echo chamber of distortions and lies would do you a world of good. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Has there been any evidence that things went different from what were reported?

I'm a little skeptical about this story on the surface. Hersh has a pretty good reputation, but it wouldn't surprise me if his story is not accurate. Wait and see on this one, IMO.

Jane > Hersh

Grammy-Jam-jane-seymour-32410944-2550-3777.jpg

He has a story based on one anonymous source? So the SEAL guy who published his book and took all kinds of heat for revealing info was a smokescreen?

Yeah...I'm gonna remain skeptical on this one.

None other than FOX News this morning canned this guys claims. This AM on "America's NewsRoom" they had a female guest who worked in the Reagan and Senior WH who basically said this guys accout of what he thinks what happened just don't pass muster. Bill and Martha couldn't end the segment quick enough. The author of this story was one Seymor Hersh. Hersh has made a career of using "unnamed sources" to gain his facts. The rebuttal of Hersh's story came from one KT MacFarland. She served Reagan as his Deputy Sec of Defense from 1982-85. Basically she said "you have to give the Devil his due..and Obama gets the credit." It is the way politics works. She said any pol (including Reagan) would probably have handled the story the same way. When the plan works, they get the credit. When the plan fails, they take the blame and look for scapegoats.

Hersh was on CNN this morning and he was positively shrill in defending himself. He got huffy and took shots at (?) Cuomo. I can never remember his first name. Sorry. Not exactly a devil dog of an interviewer. Cuomo did pointedly go after him with the Bergen rebuttal, and Hersh just about lost it. He was perfectly fine to support himself with anonymous sources and phrases like "It can reasonably be inferred".
Did some Pakistani's, especially in the intelligence services, know he was there? Yes. But, there was no vast conspiracy.

uhhh, yea, that story doesn't pass the smell test. Actually, even if it did, it wouldn't change much. It would change whether or not the Pakistani's knew, and that's about it. This is an example of how one side rushes as quickly as possible to make the other side look fraudulent, crazy, etc. to serve its own political purposes.

Good rule of thumb: If it's anti-Obama, and Fox News says it's not true, it's not true. If it's anti-GOP, and MSNBC calls it false, it's false.

I'm not an Obama fan but I'm not buying this one.
you don't have to be a fan of anybody, there's just no proof that anybody got bin laden because the guys who supposedly did it died in a helicopter crash and there was more proof of him dying in hospital late in 2001

"Pieczenik said that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001, “Not because special forces had killed him, but because as a physician I had known that the CIA physicians had treated him and it was on the intelligence roster that he had marfan syndrome,” adding that the US government knew Bin Laden was dead before they invaded Afghanistan.
Marfan syndrome is a degenerative genetic disease for which there is no permanent cure. The illness severely shortens the life span of the sufferer.
“He died of marfan syndrome, Bush junior knew about it, the intelligence community knew about it,” said Pieczenik, noting how CIA physicians had visited Bin Laden in July 2001 at the American Hospital in Dubai.
“He was already very sick from marfan syndrome and he was already dying, so nobody had to kill him,” added Pieczenik, stating that Bin Laden died shortly after 9/11 in his Tora Bora cave complex. "

http://www.infowars.com/top-us-government-insider-bin-laden-died-in-2001-911-a-false-flag/

you don't have to be a fan of anybody, there's just no proof that anybody got bin laden because the guys who supposedly did it died in a helicopter crash and there was more proof of him dying in hospital late in 2001

The guys who died on Extortion 17 were SEAL Team 6 guys but from a different platoon. They were not the guys who killed Bin Laden. That is not something you can cover up.

The guys who died on Extortion 17 were SEAL Team 6 guys but from a different platoon. They were not the guys who killed Bin Laden. That is not something you can cover up.
the folks/parents of the guys who died went on several radio shows saying they think they got killed because they knew it was all a hoax and a cover up, of course they were not the same guys on the mission, there most likely was no mission, the locals even said so. so they were getting ready to blow the whistle and boom

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT