ADVERTISEMENT

Obama was Accused of Treating Migrants in Remarkably Similar Ways to that of the Current White House

why did we not know about the conditions of these facilities during the Obama administration until now? media bias?
Who says “we” didn’t? You and I may have been ignorant, but it’s clear from your story that libs Generally were on top of it. Libs didn’t back down for Obama just because we personally were unaware. Cons do back down for trump. That’s the lay of the land. Libs aren’t perfect but they are better people.

Last edited:
Who says “we” didn’t? You and I may have been ignorant, but it’s clear from your story that libs Generally were on top of it. Libs didn’t back down for Obama just because we personally were unaware. Cons do back down for trump. That’s the lay of the land. Libs aren’t perfect but they are better people.
Vote Klobuchar! :)

Yeah, who am I kidding. She's too boring, she works with Republicans and she doesn't grab men by the penises!

Reactions: naturalmwa
I agree with both your points. Frankly I find it advantageous to have Trump representing cons while I get to dismiss Hill. There are advantages to not being in charge.
I think you are right that there are advantages of not being in charge.

Honestly, I don't see any way that Trump gets re-elected. I think there are a lot of great D candidates, with little to no baggage, who will effectively stand up to him in debates.

The point of the orig post is that liberals are making it sound like the conditions of the detention centers was unprecedented.

Well, guess what? Obama set the precedent for the conditions at those detention centers.

You call it "what about-isms." But the truth of the matter is that Newsweek is simply reporting the truth.

Well, Obama isn't President is he? So get off this shit. What's happening now is what's is what is what has to be dealt with. Bitch all you want about Obama and it only satisfies you and your right wing asshole fellow stooges.

Well, Obama isn't President is he? So get off this shit. What's happening now is what's is what is what has to be dealt with. Bitch all you want about Obama and it only satisfies you and your right wing asshole fellow stooges.
what's is what is what??? Umm......

You talk about what has to be "dealt with." I am simply pointing out the facts. You seem irritated that the facts make Obama look bad. Well, too bad.

And another fact? I am an independent who supports Amy Klobuchar.

what's is what is what??? Umm......

You talk about what has to be "dealt with." I am simply pointing out the facts. You seem irritated that the facts make Obama look bad. Well, too bad.

And another fact? I am an independent who supports Amy Klobuchar.

What has Obama have to do with anything? Jesus Christ, your Orange Turd is pretending to be president.

While the first part of this is true, I somehow doubt you felt the same way in the days of Obama when he was cleaning up a W mess.

While the first part of this is true, I somehow doubt you felt the same way in the days of Obama when he was cleaning up a W mess.

Right, but Obama inherited a financial crisis bordering on what would have become a world wide disaster without immediate and successful action. W. was himself a disaster, having led us into that financial crisis and the Mideast military conflict that has cost us trillions and in which we are trapped, and will cost us at least trillions more.

But we liberals don't spend years attacking W. It's over.

Absolutely no comparison. None.

Right, but Obama inherited a financial crisis bordering on what would have become a world wide disaster without immediate and successful action. W. was himself a disaster, having led us into that financial crisis and the Mideast military conflict that has cost us trillions and in which we are trapped, and will cost us at least trillions more.

But we liberals don't spend years attacking W. It's over.

Absolutely no comparison. None.
Like I said.

Obama inherited a financial crisis bordering on what would have become a world wide disaster without immediate and successful action.

Which provided him the opportunity of a lifetime,... A bad situation that he couldn't be blamed for and no where to go but up....

Which provided him the opportunity of a lifetime,... A bad situation that he couldn't be blamed for and no where to go but up....

Man, that is a strange view. He faced a hostile congress after two years and still got us out of a disastrous mess. He will not get credit for what he did. Hell, you cons are still blasting him for his poor economic performance after he salvaged us from the W. debacle and put the U.S. economy on a persistent upward growth pattern.

It is easy to forget the dire situation we were in in 2009. At that time, things could have broken either way. Obama's leadership was key to stabilizing the financial industry.

Now let’s take those same facilities and bring 4 times more people to them.

That’s what the current situation is.
And a Democratic Congress that would rather bitch about Trump than help solve the problem.2020!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT