ADVERTISEMENT

Obamas sign media contract with Netflix-MAGAs go full on MAGA

THE_DEVIL

HR King
Aug 16, 2005
Hell, Michigan
www.livecoinwatch.com

• great news for the 0bama's. now they can cover the investigation, indictment, trial and prison sentence of one the most corrupt administration in American history
  • damn - I will dump netflix now. since susan rice is now on their board, it's no wonder the obamas are getting control of what people will be viewing. No Thanks.
    6 Likes
  • Goodby Netflix...you screwed the pooch now!!
    10 Likes
    "Our life as America Haters" Our life as Cop haters" "Our life as Jew haters" "Our life as sleeper agents for Islamic Jihadists" just some title suggestions.
    10 Likes
    • amos and andy comes to mind...
      1 Like
  • Netfliks is History
    6 Likes
  • I dropped my long time subscription to Netflix because of all the liberal slanted programs they started showing this past winter, looks like it will be a long time before I sign up again.
    6 Likes
  • Barry might be in prison for using the FBI to spy on the Trump campaign... no movie deals, no money... Sorry Barrack H...
    5 Likes
  • Another show I will avoid at all costs. I thought we already paid our dues by having to listen to this nut for those long and grueling 8 years. He and his husband are cancers to society.
    5 Likes
  • Entitled "My Life as a Hamas Sympathizer!"
    6 Likes
  • Dey gomebee da new Jawj an' Wheezy?
    BB Nextflix
    4 Likes

Might as well make some money. Far be it from me to blame someone to use their influence to better their lot in life. I don't even care if they pay as little taxes as legally possible after they make all that cash.

It would be fun to track whether those threatening to cancel their scrip actually follow through.

giphy.gif

• great news for the 0bama's. now they can cover the investigation, indictment, trial and prison sentence of one the most corrupt administration in American history
  • damn - I will dump netflix now. since susan rice is now on their board, it's no wonder the obamas are getting control of what people will be viewing. No Thanks.
    6 Likes
  • Goodby Netflix...you screwed the pooch now!!
    10 Likes
    "Our life as America Haters" Our life as Cop haters" "Our life as Jew haters" "Our life as sleeper agents for Islamic Jihadists" just some title suggestions.
    10 Likes
    • amos and andy comes to mind...
      1 Like
  • Netfliks is History
    6 Likes
  • I dropped my long time subscription to Netflix because of all the liberal slanted programs they started showing this past winter, looks like it will be a long time before I sign up again.
    6 Likes
  • Barry might be in prison for using the FBI to spy on the Trump campaign... no movie deals, no money... Sorry Barrack H...
    5 Likes
  • Another show I will avoid at all costs. I thought we already paid our dues by having to listen to this nut for those long and grueling 8 years. He and his husband are cancers to society.
    5 Likes
  • Entitled "My Life as a Hamas Sympathizer!"
    6 Likes
  • Dey gomebee da new Jawj an' Wheezy?
    BB Nextflix
    4 Likes

People who care what a channel has on it are some of the dumbest shits on earth. Why do these people care what Netflix does with their time and money if they don't ever have to click on that show?

However, as a bonus, we will get weekly updates by IowaFb telling us how many people decided not to watch it.

Reactions: Jerome Silberman
So what makes Netflix think the Obama's are going to make good producers?
They don't. Netflix is trying to get money to HRC and are using the Obamas as a conduit to funnel the money. HRC still owes the FBI hush money and this was the best way to do it. There will never be a show.

Last edited:
I love the people threatening to drop Netflix. Like, Netflix is going to require you to watch the show before they let you watch something else. I suppose that's what a conservative outlet would require you to do so they figure Netflix would too?

Shoot, man!!!

Chimpanzervatives can't use Amazon Prime, cuzza Bezos.....now Netflix, cuzza Obama.

Is Hulu all they got left now?

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT