ADVERTISEMENT

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Vader / Reva fight. Seems that Vader is using all of the tools he learned from Ben in the flashbacks. Not needing a lightsaber to fight. Taking her lightsaber when he loses his. She being too eager.. Also, it seems he did stab Reva when she was a youngling and she survived.

I was referring to the sequence starting at about the 1:00 mark, until about 1:08 or so.

One thing that pissed me off way more than it should was watching Qui-Gon cutting through a blast door for like 10 minutes in Episode 1 vs what we saw last night with the Third Sister basically opening one up like a can of tuna.

So far, it's fun. Mostly because I like the Star Wars universe. If I'm being honest with myself and taking nostalgia out, pretty meh.
I was under the impression the door was already severly weakened from being blasted by a cannon for 10 minutes at point blank range. I'm betting she could have removed the doors by simply using the force at that point.

One thing that pissed me off way more than it should was watching Qui-Gon cutting through a blast door for like 10 minutes in Episode 1 vs what we saw last night with the Third Sister basically opening one up like a can of tuna.

So far, it's fun. Mostly because I like the Star Wars universe. If I'm being honest with myself and taking nostalgia out, pretty meh.
Things have definitely gotten progressively easier for Jedi throughout the years/movies. Hell Rey learned her skills via a "Learn to be a Jedi for Dummies in 24 hours" book.

I feel the same way. It just seems like a lot of lazy writing and some horrible choices for top characters (Reva). Her growling and trying to seem mean with her angry yells when she is fighting are laughable

Speaking of getting cut in half, does Star Wars lore ever explain how Anakin went from getting whooped and cut in half by Obi-wan, so in theory he should have way less midi-chlorians swimming around, to becoming so powerful he can pull spaceships out of the sky and rip them apart, while Obi-wan became a giant pussy?
I just pretend that the midi-chlorians scenes never happened in the Phantom Menace.

6jvkuu.jpg

I was under the impression the door was already severly weakened from being blasted by a cannon for 10 minutes at point blank range. I'm betting she could have removed the doors by simply using the force at that point.
Weren't they blasting in the center and she was on the very left side of the door? I don't know man....

Reactions: Tenacious E
"FIRE!" "Light them up!"
If feel like if they really wanted an african american woman for that part, better choice would include the woman who played Michonne in the walking dead, who has proven she can pull off the gritty and desperate, to go along with mad sword skills.

Last edited:
Reactions: JupiterHawk
Speaking of getting cut in half, does Star Wars lore ever explain how Anakin went from getting whooped and cut in half by Obi-wan, so in theory he should have way less midi-chlorians swimming around, to becoming so powerful he can pull spaceships out of the sky and rip them apart, while Obi-wan became a giant pussy?
midi-chlorians are contained in the testicles.

• Haha
Reactions: JupiterHawk
I assume it's the ways of the Sith that he learned from Palpatine.

I like the alteration done to Vader’s helmet.
Also, did anyone see it coming when mini-Leia came riding in on the IG-11 bounty hunter droid from the Mandalorian and then busted out the dual light sabers? I thought it was a little over the top after they had Yoda joining the fight, but I have to admit I enjoyed it.

Also, did anyone see it coming when mini-Leia came riding in on the IG-11 bounty hunter droid from the Mandalorian and then busted out the dual light sabers? I thought it was a little over the top after they had Yoda joining the fight, but I have to admit I enjoyed it.
I was fine with that, but when Spock attempted to mind meld with Vader to clear the hate and find the good in him, that was probably a bit too far.

that fight scene and then the cleaved helmet with his voice warbling back and forth was probably the coolest part of any of the Star Wars properties/series/movies.
Watched it again this weekend and have to admit that scene was brilliant. Did not set up a sequel season unless they have a Vader chapter which would be awesome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT