ADVERTISEMENT

OBJ is a wanted man in Louisiana

I'll be on the edge of my seat awaiting the swift and severe punishment that will be brought about by the New Orleans police regarding OBJ, as well as the NCAA and SEC regarding LSU.

Reactions: IowaNiceHawk
I'll be on the edge of my seat awaiting the swift and severe punishment that will be brought about by the New Orleans police regarding OBJ, as well as the NCAA and SEC regarding LSU.
Nice to see OBJ has been so effective at turning all attention from the LSU football team. From the money stunt on the field, which he accidentally did in front of the camera , to the locker room crap, he showed the world what a piece of shit he is. Too bad LSU had to take a back seat to the revelation.

Nice to see OBJ has been so effective at turning all attention from the LSU football team. From the money stunt on the field, which he accidentally did in front of the camera , to the locker room crap, he showed the world what a piece of shit he is. Too bad LSU had to take a back seat to the revelation.

He’s Kayne with speed and hands.

Reactions: Moral and TC_Hawk
Really nothing but it sure takes away from one of their finest hours. But it does prove what many knew all along - OBJ is a total idiot.
well, I'm assuming they're the ones that let him on the field?

you are the company you keep!

and how the hell did LSU come up with the "fake money excuse" so fast if they knew nothing about it in advance? the whole thing is shady imo...

now they are trying to say he was giving out real and fake money??:confused: GTFO with nonsense lsu!

Really nothing but it sure takes away from one of their finest hours. But it does prove what many knew all along - OBJ is a total idiot.

Amen, well said.

This shithead just couldn't resist inserting himself into what should have been one last, shining moment for those collegiate athletes.

What he did was a complete embarrassment to the sport.

So my questions are as follows. What was the cop doing in the locker room and what was he wanting from the LSU player?

So my questions are as follows. What was the cop doing in the locker room and what was he wanting from the LSU player?
It was a rent-a-cop, not an actual cop. And whatever he's doing there, is none of Odell Beckham's goddamn business.
I like Coach Orgeron and I'm glad LSU won, but I really hope the NCAA comes down like a sledgehammer on LSU and Beckham for the money thing.

Reactions: TC_Hawk
OBJ is such ****ing *****

Also I looked up his stats from this season lol

74 receptions for 4 touchdowns.

I think I read somewhere that some of the LSU players were smoking cigars and the Superdome is smoke-free so he was just telling them to stop...
Can you imagine how it would go over if this crap had happened at Iowa? Ferentz would be dismissing some folks. That being said, I don't think it would ever get there in the first place.

Male security guard getting smacked on the ass? He knows there is video. He makes $10 per hr. Now with even a small settlement he makes more than he earns in a couple of years. It's just garbage.

Male security guard getting smacked on the ass? He knows there is video. He makes $10 per hr. Now with even a small settlement he makes more than he earns in a couple of years. It's just garbage.

I'm sure there was a "small settlement" involved off the record.

That cop was being an asshole. Whatever else obj is he was inserting himself to get the attention off a young man that just won a national championship. This was a cop on a power trip and being the south likely racist as well. Lots of players smoking on the locker room including the Heisman winning QB. Why wasn't the cop harassing Burrows? I have heard what the black community thinks and I don't think they are wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT