ADVERTISEMENT

O'Brien to transfer

Odd man out sounds about right. It does however make them very thin at QB if the transfer does not get immediate eligibility. Nebby is an injury away from starting a true freshman QB coming off a shoulder injury day 0.

Reactions: m.stoops2013
Odd man out sounds about right. It does however make them very thin at QB if the transfer does not get immediate eligibility. Nebby is an injury away from starting a true freshman QB coming off a shoulder injury day 0.
it doesn't matter their OL/DL s are pathetic and Frost can gameplan and scheme all He wants but the Wisconsins, Iowa's even Minnesota's will line up and punch them in the mouth all year , Frost will need a couple of years to get the S&C in order . He wont go 1-10 but if that roster can play over .500 then He truly is a great coach or Vegas lucky especially with their schedule.

it doesn't matter their OL/DL s are pathetic and Frost can gameplan and scheme all He wants but the Wisconsins, Iowa's even Minnesota's will line up and punch them in the mouth all year , Frost will need a couple of years to get the S&C in order . He wont go 1-10 but if that roster can play over .500 then He truly is a great coach or Vegas lucky especially with their schedule.

If I were them and something happened to Gebbia (starter) week 1, I would play the 4th string. If Martinez, the fresh, comes in too early he could get "ruined".

Actual photo of a "running" freshman in the b10.
https://goo.gl/images/3tVwf9

Last edited:
Looks like they will get a transfer to become eligible and not have to sit out like everyone else does
Money talks and lord knows nebbie has paid bucks for lots of reasons...

I think POB realized he would not be the starter and wanted to get out, it is scary to think our top 2 qb have never taken a college snap, if I were to make a depth chart today, I would put it at

Tristan Gebbia (Redshirt Freshman)
Adrian Martinez (True Freshman)
Andrew Bunch (JuCo Walk-On)
Matt Masker (True Freshman Walk-On)
Noah Vedral (UCF Transfer ineligible)

I really hope we can land Burrow, I would take him in a heartbeat. POB is a good kid, heck of an arm. He will land on his feet somewhere and have a nice career.

Hell, POB would be better in UCLA’s offense than Speight, that is for sure...

History! Bragging on beating up Nebraska's worst team in fifty years is like a dumb Husker bragging about beating Iowa 42-0 in Ferentz's (and one of Iowa's) worst season.
God, that's always a lame argument with you nebby fans...its not like Iowa barely beat ya. At least you guys can admit that the Huskers were terrible, but give it a rest. Other then the buckeye blowout the Hawks had a slightly above average season. It's not like the Hawks had one of their BEST teams...sheesh.

History! Bragging on beating up Nebraska's worst team in fifty years is like a dumb Husker bragging about beating Iowa 42-0 in Ferentz's (and one of Iowa's) worst season.

What about '13, 38-17? How about '16 40-10? Were those the worst teams as well?

It's starting to become the norm, as well as Deborah's excuses becoming the norm.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT