ADVERTISEMENT

Of all the Big Ten coaches - who wins a Royal Rumble

millah_22

HB King
Jun 15, 2004
Omaha
I set the order that the best record comes down the ramp last. Tie breakers are overall record, conference record, overall ranking.

Darrell Hazel
Mike Locksley
Mike Riley
Kyle Flood
Kevin Wilson
Jerry Kill
Bill Cubit
Pat Fitzgerald
James Franklin
Paul Chryst
Jim Harbaugh
Kirk Ferentz
Mark Dantonio
Urban Meyer

I set the order that the best record comes down the ramp last. Tie breakers are overall record, conference record, overall ranking.

Darrell Hazel
Mike Locksley
Mike Riley
Kyle Flood
Kevin Wilson
Jerry Kill
Bill Cubit
Pat Fitzgerald
James Franklin
Paul Chryst
Jim Harbaugh
Kirk Ferentz
Mark Dantonio
Urban Meyer

I say the new guy (Locksley) goes on a pretty nice run, but eventually he tires and gets taken out by Fitzgerald. Fitzgerald looks like he's probably going to win the whole thing, but while Harbaugh is complaining to the ref Dantonio takes Fitzgerald out with a folding chair to the back of the head. Harbough and Meyer form a quick alliance, taking out the older Ferentz and Dantonio, then proceed to have a slap-fight that lasts until the stadium empties, and nobody actually knows who the winner turns out to be.

I imagine Kirk would put Fitz leg in the folding chair and mud hole stop it given his prior injury.

Harbaugh is the guy that flops because he don't want to get hit. Gets up and runs 10 yds away and starts talking crap.

I'm guessing Wilson..he looks like a mean bastard. Locksley has the smoke bomb wife though..frkn HOT!

I don't know, but did anyone see Dan Campbell, the Miami Dolphins interim? He'd take them all at the same time I'm pretty sure.

Urban Meyer.

He waits until everyone else and beats each other up. Then he .......

Urban Meyer.

He waits until everyone else and beats each other up. Then he .......

Gotta disagree here...I think his bad ticker flares up right before the "sweep" attempt and he collapses into a heap and is a non-factor. :D

Unless they gang up on him...I'll take NW's Fitz. Harbaugh would be off to the side crying to someone.

Now then, if they expand the battle royale to assistant coaches...I'll go with Doyle! He could get half of them just by growling at them!

Urban has a shot, he would fake an injury or health issues then come back when it looks like he has a good chance to win

Jerry Kill would initially try to take out Darrell Hazel then realize he cant tell him apart from James Franklin or Mike Locksley and get knocked out by the three of them together.

B0QRWaDCYAAYxwx1.jpg

Jerry Kill would initially try to take out Darrell Hazel then realize he cant tell him apart from James Franklin or Mike Locksley and get knocked out by the three of them together.

B0QRWaDCYAAYxwx1.jpg
That'd be quite a run if Hazel and Locksley lasted all the way until Franklin came down the ramp.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT