ADVERTISEMENT

Of all the things that get made fun of on here, which do you actually like?

Applebees nachos. The rest of their food is trash though.

And regular light beer like Ultra and Busch light.

@IowaHawkeyeFBnBB4Life

You remember how when you were a kid and in your group of friends there was always the slow, kinda "special" friend that served as the go-to butt of jokes and always got made fun of by others in your group, but for some reason you were loyal to and wouldn't let other people pick on because, yeah, he's kind of moronic and always annoying, but by God, he was part of your group so you stuck up for him despite his idiocy?

Kinda like that.

I agree. Olive Garden is good for the price.

Mine is Starbucks. Haters be hating but it’s consistent and good.

The State of Florida.
giphy.gif

M1 and M2. They both work in their own way and there is usually at least one decent looking chick in the pic to look at.

32263093-group-of-young-beautiful-happy-women-with-thumbs-up-sign-posing-at-studio-over-on-white-background-.jpg
4,2,1,3 M2FL
The second one actually kind of reminds me of a girlfriend I had in high school.
Edited to note she was actually kind of a combination of the second and third girl.

I think I'm Method 2.

I think the first girl is hottest (1), the 3rd girl is second hottest (3), the 4th girl is 3rd hottest (4) and the 2nd girl is 4th hottest (2).

Thus: 1, 3, 4, 2
No that is M1 you collie molester. You just held a draft and did not rank them.

Reactions: BelemNole
@IowaHawkeyeFBnBB4Life

You remember how when you were a kid and in your group of friends there was always the slow, kinda "special" friend that served as the go-to butt of jokes and always got made fun of by others in your group, but for some reason you were loyal to and wouldn't let other people pick on because, yeah, he's kind of moronic and always annoying, but by God, he was part of your group so you stuck up for him despite his idiocy?

Kinda like that.
Same concept as the group asshole that always got everybody into trouble/fights/etc.

Yeah sure, he's an asshole, but he's OUR asshole.

Reactions: torbee
Torbee is correct. That is M2...and his order matches mine.
No, He says:

Gal 1 = #1 hottest
Gal 3 = #2 hottest
Gal 4 = #3 hottest
Gal 2 = #4 hottest

M2 is like handing out ribbons for how you finish. So, for M2: 1,4,2,3

Torbee has conducted a draft where is picking girls by hotness according to their place in the row.

M1: 1,3,4,2

Confusing the methodologies is how wars are started.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT