ADVERTISEMENT

Off Topic Board

yippitiyiyo

Team MVP
Feb 4, 2004
I really enjoy the fact that the HR has an off topic board. Good place to discuss politics, beer, women, people you see on the streets, food that’s good/sucks…….etc. Can we create a board for the ignorant a-holes that use these space to try to be funny? It’s the same people over and over that act like this is a 6th grade locker room and then defend their actions by saying:

“ You probably might want to consider staying away from HROT then. Anything, everything and everybody can and will be ridiculed, even special needs people. If you're coming here expecting your sensibilities to NOT be offended, you're at the wrong place. “

So should this board just be called the “non-sensible / make fun of people /attempt to be funny “ board ?

See you in 4 more years

giphy.gif

Question to the OP, are we not allowed to make any jokes or just certain jokes you don't like? I like to bring the funnies, but want to make sure I am not ruining this board by not taking everything seriously.

I'm good with anything that you would say to somebody's face.

OP is a terrible dad. Pawns his kids off to grandma so he can start getting his drink on at 4. What a scumbag.

TNK85, I wasn't referring to you in this post, you have an 11:1 message to likes ratio. Obviously nobody on here cares about your opinion.
Whoa, our like ratio determines our worth? How will I ever post again!?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT