ADVERTISEMENT

Offensive Line Recruiting 2023

GunnerHawk

HR All-American
Mar 16, 2014
We currently have Jones committed, he looks like a solid center prospect.

Of course Proctor would put this OL class at another level.

Really like the other three, all visiting on June 24th. Lauck, Howland, and Terek in order by offer date. Look like several are interchangeable at tackle or guard. Proctor is definitely a OT

A five man class consisting of these five would be awesome. Hope we get several in the fold by the end of July.

I think Jagusah is ND bound, Green to OU and Burgess to Purdue.

Go Hawks

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
Don’t sleep on Otting.
Good point about Otting, he was at the Minny game last fall and came for a spring practice. Must be serious interest since both visits was on his nickel. He does have an official visit scheduled on June 24 for junior day. Video looks very good,

I'm sure they will keep a spot open for Proctor until the end. Doubt they take six linemen, wonder how that works.

Good point about Otting, he was at the Minny game last fall and came for a spring practice. Must be serious interest since both visits was on his nickel. He does have an official visit scheduled on June 24 for junior day. Video looks very good,

I'm sure they will keep a spot open for Proctor until the end. Doubt they take six linemen, wonder how that works.

I think they typically take an avg of 4, 5 if there’s attrition or they really like a particular class.

Was it the ‘13 or ‘14 class they took a couple OL schollies and went heavy on WR prospects, none of whom panned out except for Vandeberg? That was a decision that impacted the depth in the line for years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT