*****Offical 2023 Recruiting Thread*****

Frosty7130

HR All-American
Oct 11, 2012
Manson
He is tight with Kasper?
Not that I know of. He went on a visit there recently and came back speaking highly of them. They made an impression, and made up some ground on Iowa. We're still in the lead, just not by as much. Before that visit he was a near lock.

I still think he's likely to Iowa, but we're just gonna have to work a little harder now.

squeezebox

HR MVP
Mar 6, 2018
Multiple articles and insiders have reported it. It’s pretty well known to this point in all honesty.
Scheduling official visits to the following, I don't think anyone has any insider information about where he is going. With the current NIL all of those spots are contenders.
Alabama: June 10th
Penn State: June 17th
Oregon: June 24th

ghostOfHomer777

HR Heisman
May 20, 2014
Oregon does have a track record with any position really, they have NIKE so $$$... NIL sucks.
Oregon hasn't landed that many O-linemen to the NFL. They're certainly not considered premier developers of OL talent.

But you're right ... Nike money will always make Oregon attractive.

Last edited:

twindman

HR MVP
Sep 1, 2010
Any word on Logan Howland? He is Mario's teammate. I looked at the pic of the 2 of them from another thread started last year, and wow. I saw he was a little taller than Mario, but forgot Mario is taller too. But he looked like the build of a muscular wide receiver. Not an ounce of fat anywhere. But he weighed 280 back then!!!! He isn't rated real high by Rivals, but that isn't unusual for the Hawks.

Reactions: pink shizzle

David1979

HR Legend
Oct 17, 2013
Any word on Logan Howland? He is Mario's teammate. I looked at the pic of the 2 of them from another thread started last year, and wow. I saw he was a little taller than Mario, but forgot Mario is taller too. But he looked like the build of a muscular wide receiver. Not an ounce of fat anywhere. But he weighed 280 back then!!!! He isn't rated real high by Rivals, but that isn't unusual for the Hawks.
He is visiting on June 24th. His two other official visits are Miami and Vanderbilt. The fact that Marco is recruiting him here and Iowa's OL tradition, you would have to think Iowa is the favorite at this point.

Edit: Just read that Michigan and PSU recently offered and are trying to get him in on official visits.

Last edited: