ADVERTISEMENT

*****Offical 2023 Recruiting Thread*****

well-waiting.gif

It'll be interesting to see if Iowa pushes. He'd be a really good guard in the Iowa system, don't think he looks like a tackle.
Yeah, think he is a guard as well. Wonder how many OL they are looking to take this year? Seems like they are in a good spot with Proctor, Lauck, Howland and Otting and I am guessing this kid will have Iowa high on his list.

Yeah, I think he is a guard as well.

I wonder how many OL Iowa is looking to take this year.
Guard all the way and judging from His article and history if His offer is committable June 24th I would be shocked if He leaves Town not a Hawkeye. Nasty on tape, kind of reminds Me of Stephens . Worked hard to cut the weight the Coaches didn't like and only camped at Iowa , wants to play in zone scheme multiple time visitor and Iowa has stuck with Him. I like this offer and the work the Kid did to earn it.

Guard all the way and judging from His article and history if His offer is committable June 24th I would be shocked if He leaves Town not a Hawkeye. Nasty on tape, kind of reminds Me of Stephens . Worked hard to cut the weight the Coaches didn't like and only camped at Iowa , wants to play in zone scheme multiple time visitor and Iowa has stuck with Him. I like this offer and the work the Kid did to earn it.
Dropped 50+ pounds, very impressive, tape is physical and doesn't shy from any contact, would be a great pickup at Guard.

ADVERTISEMENT