ADVERTISEMENT

*****Offical 2023 Recruiting Thread*****

So I watched their videos. Both played tackle but that isn't surprising. I do think Terek projects more as a guard unless he loses weight and gets quicker feet. Lauck has great pass-pro technique for a HS kid. Would be surprised to see him move inside.

Reactions: millhawk
So I watched their videos. Both played tackle but that isn't surprising. I do think Terek projects more as a guard unless he loses weight and gets quicker feet. Lauck has great pass-pro technique for a HS kid. Would be surprised to see him move inside.
Lauck is guard all day. Leonard, Howland, and Proctor are the tackle targets.

I don't think that is for sure the case. Specifically guys from out of state. In state guys are different because they have been to Iowa presumably several times. Kids can have every intention of visiting all the schools on their list but if they have a great OV at one school things can change. That is where I think Iowa has missed out. Instead of Iowa maybe getting an early OV and changing the thinking for a kid it is the other way around.
I agree with you on this but then again I’m just some jerkoff on a message board. The coaches get payed what they do for a reason.

Reactions: David1979
Pretty sure Iowa is at 15+ Commits within 72 Hours , This is going to be a really good Class .
Does anyone have any insight as to where Kahlil Tate will commit to ? Sure would love to see him be a Hawkeye ! He is a great DB prospect. He appears to be down to Iowa and Wisconsin. I noticed Wisconsin has received commitments from two corners recently. What do you think Kahlil will do ? Go Hawks !

Does anyone have any insight as to where Kahlil Tate will commit to ? Sure would love to see him be a Hawkeye ! He is a great DB prospect. He appears to be down to Iowa and Wisconsin. I noticed Wisconsin has received commitments from two corners recently. What do you think Kahlil will do ? Go Hawks !
No info given or known on Him from My end , just line recruiting is flowing , Guys really like Barnett .

Tate and Nestor are close. That plus Parker and makes me think he picks Iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT