ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official '19-'20 EPL, Bundesliga, La Liga, etc. Thread*****

I am assuming that Lampard went defensive again to try and grind out a draw?

Pulisic is going through a ridiculous stretch right now. To think he was left out of the lineup again was crazy. The FA semi? Okay... Champions League is more important. Today, Pulisic walks off the field +1 in +/- while his team loses by 2.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes

Pulisic is going through a ridiculous stretch right now. To think he was left out of the lineup again was crazy. The FA semi? Okay... Champions League is more important. Today, Pulisic walks off the field +1 in +/- while his team loses by 2.

If he doesn’t start in the FA Cup Final he needs to threaten to walk. Chelsea fans would revolt.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
Do you think Josh Sargent has been hurt by his team this year? Somehow wormed out of relegation.

I struggle with this one. I feel like it is a bit like Bobby Wood. Never can gauge how good you are with so few chances but Sargent is young.

If you are a young player like him, would you rather play in the second division of the Bundesliga, top flight of a lower league like Switzerland or even the MLS? Or play in the top flight for a bad team in the EPL, La Liga or Bundesliga? Assume that you will get the same amount of minutes each way.

The Total Soccer Show podcast says he's been dealing with a small injury. Looks fine to me :)

Reactions: Hawkfan_08

My understanding is that it's pretty common for coaches to sit their best players during the FA cup in order to keep them fresh for more meaningful games.

Honestly Pulisic sitting in the FA cup might be a compliment.

My understanding is that it's pretty common for coaches to sit their best players during the FA cup in order to keep them fresh for more meaningful games.

Honestly Pulisic sitting in the FA cup might be a compliment.

Chelsea still isn't guaranteed a spot in the CL next year; don't think it was a compliment at all.

30 min to go:
Chelsea 2 - Wolves 0
Leicester - Man U 1

Still hoping Leicester can pull out a win so both they and Chelsea go to the Champions League.

The relegation battle is interesting.

Villa tied vs West Ham 0-0 would keep them safe.
Watford scored again but still down 3-2 vs Arsenal.
Bournmouth is up 2-1 on Everton but need both to lose to not go down.

West London Derby between Fulham and Brentford for the final spot in the Premier League on Tuesday. Come on Fulham!

GUNNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A scintillating 2-1 win over the Blues. Boy, if seemed like every call went our way in this one.

Another FA Cup for the team trophy case, silverware for the first year coach, and European football to boot. Now, gotta resign Aube....pay the man!

COYG!

Reactions: LesClaypool
ADVERTISEMENT