ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

Bottom line.. if Trump is only squeaking by in Ohio, that ain't good news for him in PA, WI, and MI where he barely won last time.

Trump is underperforming in NC at the county level vs 2016. Biden is outperforming Clinton’s #s to this point.

NC It's very confusing right now. NYT needle protects Trump in NC and comfortably in GA. But I've seen what you're taking about too. I wonder if NBC is cherry picking counties.

Trump going to win GA, NC and TX in my mind, to go with FL. No blowout here...going to come down to Ohio and PA I think.

My hope, a Biden victory with Rs holding the Senate, looks more possible now. Although I think Biden is no more than a slight favorite right now.

Dems get ready for a blowout. Cheer up party poopers. I said it first. Blow out.

Why are you guys acting so confused? Areas that Biden is crushing is because of mail-in votes. Dems overwhelmingly used early voting.

Areas that Trump is crushing is because today's in person, real time are being reported first. We know Trump had a big lead amongst voters who voted today.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Why are you guys acting so confused? Areas that Biden is crushing is because of mail-in votes. Dems overwhelmingly used early voting.

Areas that Trump is crushing is because today's in person, real time are being reported first. We know Trump had a big lead amongst voters who voted today.
Was it the 235k dead and counting or record deficits that they love about Trump or maybe his charm?

Reactions: ELCHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT