ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

North Carolina has said we will not know the results of their last 100-150k votes until NEXT Thursday, the 12th.

Pennsylvania: Trump +349,685 votes, was at 550,000 around noon.

Yup...but Philadelphia Co at 67% of ballots counted and Biden is +59% to Trump on already-counted votes.

Still more votes to count in Alleghney, Montgomery, and Delaware (blue) Co’s and Bucks (red).

Reactions: Chishawk1425
They’re waiting to collect all of the remaining mail-in ballots, because they do not have to be postmarked until yesterday.

It takes a week for the ballots to arrive and he counted? Mail should take 3,maybe 4 days to arrive. Counts should be done next Monday. Longer than that is incompetence

It takes a week for the ballots to arrive and he counted? Mail should take 3,maybe 4 days to arrive. Counts should be done next Monday. Longer than that is incompetence

It is largely due to the court ruling saying they had to wait a certain number of days to make sure they all get counted since the USPS got hijacked.

cf5a076770110f0f002268e13e397da4.jpg

Reactions: Tom Paris
North Carolina has said we will not know the results of their last 100-150k votes until NEXT Thursday, the 12th.

Well, that's how many ballots are outstanding, and the law requires them to wait for them to come in. I believe the chances that enough actually come in, in a great enough margin for Biden, is probably unlikely. Can't close the door on it, but I believe NC will be Trump. I'd say the likelihood of NC going Biden is probably no more than Arizona flipping to Trump. Both are possible, but not likely.

Michigan and Wisconsin are huge! I am not an expert like some of you. What does Biden need to win now? It seems like it is going to be hard for Trump now.

Michigan and Wisconsin are huge! I am not an expert like some of you. What does Biden need to win now? It seems like it is going to be hard for Trump now.

Hold Nevada and Arizona. (could do the math with more unlikely grab in PA, even more unlikely in NC or GA)

Trump is done. Even to contest irregularities in multiple states, even scotus won't hear it. It goes against the constitution and the tenth amendment. Remember Bush was only Florida. Donny has multiple states to sue and then take to scotus. Syphilis is done.

I believe with Wisconsin and Michigan, Biden wins it, unless Arizona really is back in play. I don't think PA will matter.

270-268? Do I have that right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT