ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

You can't tell me this wouldn't be fun.

eO46j.png

If you want 4 more years of Trump this is a good option to him getting 270.

I am really impressed with how the Soros money has been used to build a conspiracy that not only manages to include the republican poll observers and state officials , but to also perfectly coordinate the statistical distribution of each candidate's in person and mail in votes through time and across states.

Next level stuff and a truly commendable effort.

Screen%20Shot%202020-11-05%20at%205.17.13%20PM.png

Screen%20Shot%202020-11-05%20at%205.20.41%20PM.png

Wisconsin

Screen%20Shot%202020-11-05%20at%205.27.42%20PM.png

Michigan

Screen%20Shot%202020-11-05%20at%205.29.10%20PM.png

I am really impressed with how the Soros money has been used to build a conspiracy that not only manages to include the republican poll observers and state officials , but to also perfectly coordinate the statistical distribution of each candidate's in person and mail in votes through time and across states.

Next level stuff and a truly commendable effort.

Screen%20Shot%202020-11-05%20at%205.17.13%20PM.png

Screen%20Shot%202020-11-05%20at%205.20.41%20PM.png

Wisconsin

Screen%20Shot%202020-11-05%20at%205.27.42%20PM.png

Michigan

Screen%20Shot%202020-11-05%20at%205.29.10%20PM.png

This is a family site! You can't just go around posting weird penises disguised as charts.

Georgia will be counted tonight. Fox will call it if Biden takes it.

Although come to think of it, I wouldn't want to be Rupert Murdock if Fox is the first major network to call the election for Biden.

Trump is going to shit bricks and scream at him on the phone.

I would love to be a fly on the wall off the WH as Trump becomes aware he has lost.

Reactions: Moral
Just when you think they can't get stupider!!

If your wrote this into a screenplay or television script, they'd laugh you out of the writer's room because surely such an absurd and easily debunked conspiracy could never gain traction in the real world.........

But seriously, this is some Republic of Derpistan level shit right here:

On a radio call-in show, Jay Sekulow — Trump’s lawyer during his impeachment hearings — latched onto claims like one from a caller that called SharpieGate "the scandal of the century" to flog the narrative. And in a sign that the MAGA fringes were now on the case, a QAnon-supporting candidate for Arizona governor announced that he would be holding a protest outside the Capitol, asking that followers “Bring your Sharpies and hold them high.”

It caught the eye of government officials. Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich, a Republican, sent a formal letter to the Maricopa County elections department demanding a full account of how the Sharpies had been used in voting.

Just when you think they can't get stupider!!

If your wrote this into a screenplay or television script, they'd laugh you out of the writer's room because surely such an absurd and easily debunked conspiracy could never gain traction in the real world.........

A Trump supporter showed up to a Pizza joint with an AR-15 because he believed Democrats were auctioning off children in the basement. A not insignificant Trump supporters believe that If an actor wears red shoes that he or she is a part of a cannibalistic pedophile ring.Social media is the modern AM radio for these people

Although come to think of it, I wouldn't want to be Rupert Murdock if Fox is the first major network to call the election for Biden.

Trump is going to shit bricks and scream at him on the phone.

I would love to be a fly on the wall off the WH as Trump becomes aware he has lost.
I’m pretty sure he already knows he has lost.

Reactions: torbee
326000 ballots left in PA. Trump lead down to 78314

By the time all the votes are tabulated in PA, Trump is gonna be slaughtered there. Biden is winning 85-90% of all the mail-in/AV vote updates that are only coming in now.

And Biden is right on Trump's tail in GA now. Gap closing in NC, as well.

By the time all the votes are tabulated in PA, Trump is gonna be slaughtered there. Biden is winning 85-90% of all the mail-in/AV vote updates that are only coming in now.

And Biden is right on Trump's tail in GA now. Gap closing in NC, as well.

*Biden

Lol

From the NYT...these are mail-in votes that are from Cumberland Co - which is Trump +11 in overall skew.

70-30 to Biden. It’s gonna be over very soon!

Biden won a new batch of votes from Cumberland County, Pa., by a margin of nearly 70 percent to 30 percent, narrowing Trump’s lead in the state to less than 80,000. See Pennsylvania results ›

Reactions: HawkBall23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT