ADVERTISEMENT

****Official 2022 NBA Playoffs thread****

ConvenientParking

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2016
Tonight are the final play-in games. Hawks @ Cavs and Pelicans @ Clippers for the final 8 seeds.

Hawks going to advance. Trae Young with huge second half. No Clint Capela in second half, he left in 1st half with possible knee injury.

Sadness watching the Mavs without Doncic. Badly miss his offense & rebounding. Grizz-Twolves looks like it could be a long, fun series.

The Warriors are unreal right now. So fun watching them make so many amazing shots

I flipped it on when it was 29-29. Nugs went on a 14-2 (close to that) only to have it matched and surpassed by the Warriors. Hard to imagine that Durant used to play for that team too. Curry was a wizard last night.

Nice to see Monte Morris still in the league

Reactions: Chishawk1425
I flipped it on when it was 29-29. Nugs went on a 14-2 (close to that) only to have it matched and surpassed by the Warriors. Hard to imagine that Durant used to play for that team too. Curry was a wizard last night.

Nice to see Monte Morris still in the league
Clay is back. Poole is unreal and Steph is Steph. I've enjoyed the playoffs thus far. Several awesome series.

Reactions: fredjr82
I still think the Suns are a clear favorite, but if Golden State is playing healthy like this, they are a tough out.

If the Celtics survive this series AND get Robert Williams back at close to full-strength, I like them in the East.

I still think the Suns are a clear favorite, but if Golden State is playing healthy like this, they are a tough out.

If the Celtics survive this series AND get Robert Williams back at close to full-strength, I like them in the East.
Can't wait for game 2 of Raptors and Celtics.

My Wolves were embarrassed but still stole homecourt! Helleva game now on TNT with the Pelicans giving the Suns all they can handle!!

No Booker changes this series if Pelicans can stay hot.
Still I expect Sun's to have the bounce-back game..but series could go 7.
West is deeper with potential long series but East is top heavy.
Fun time of year for NBA fans.

And the Celts go up 2-0. Word is Simmons in Game 4, but the Celtics might get R Williams back this series. Not sure Simmons back for 4 will be enough.

Daaaaaaa Bulls!!!! What a satisfying W. Demar is the ****ing man! Been waiting to see this team for quite a while. Keep it goin!!!! Friday huuuuge game. UC is gonna be nuts

If Middleton is hurt the Bucks are in a tough spot...if not against the Bulls then against Celts.

ADVERTISEMENT