ADVERTISEMENT

****Official 2022 NBA Playoffs thread****

I don’t know how much of that Memphis game was GSW playing to win at home; or that Memphis roster that’s bigger without Ja?

don’t want to get my hopes for tomorrow. At least they didn’t fizzle out of the series on their home court

Reactions: ConvenientParking
Surprising outcomes last nite.
Seems like a number of games are controlled by one team only to have the other team rally late and win.
Celts had that game but Giannis and Holiday snatched it away.
Holiday vs Smart has been amazing. Two toughest guards in the league.
GSW is very thin in bugs...Porter the latest casualty.
At home they probably close e griz out with shooting .
Griz blew game 4...should be up 3-2. They have out-played GSW.

Reactions: TennNole17
Surprising outcomes last nite.
Seems like a number of games are controlled by one team only to have the other team rally late and win.
Celts had that game but Giannis and Holiday snatched it away.
Holiday vs Smart has been amazing. Two toughest guards in the league.
GSW is very thin in bugs...Porter the latest casualty.
At home they probably close e griz out with shooting .
Griz blew game 4...should be up 3-2. They have out-played GSW.
Can a small ball GSW handle a bigger Bucks or Heat team?

Sun's and GSW, # 1 &#2 seeds in the West getting.pushed hard.
Like it.
Now if the Celts can take down the Bucks tonite we got us some game 7s.
Not sure home court will prevail.
Fun playoffs.

Reactions: TennNole17
Grizz are playing 20 seconds of fantastic defense and GSW just don't care sometimes. One pass and quick release swish from one of four guys on the floor.

Grant Williams had a hell of a game in the round of 32 to beat Iowa like 3-4 years ago (I was still drinking so not totally precise on the date without Google). Particularly brutal loss. Down big double digits and forced OT with a late rally and lost in OT.

I mean, I'm enjoying this, but why the hell doesn't Mil try guarding Williams? It's not like he sucks at 3s and is just on fire today, he's a good shooter, and almost every single 3 has been wide open.

Does Milwaukee normally play shit defense like that? I tuned in late in the 3rd quarter and they seemed pretty disinterested in playing any semblance of D. It was about like watching some of Fran McCaffrey’s Iowa teams. Odd, ya know, considering it was Game 7. Were they just spent? Too much time at OP’s mom’s house? 🤔

Defense by the Bucks wasn't good today ...

And this didn't help either.

• Wow
Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Grant Williams had a hell of a game in the round of 32 to beat Iowa like 3-4 years ago (I was still drinking so not totally precise on the date without Google). Particularly brutal loss. Down big double digits and forced OT with a late rally and lost in OT.

Good timing award goes to ...

Yep, definitely not what you need for a Game 7 performance. It seemed the Greek Freak was off too, right?

25 points, 20 rebounds, 9 assists, 2 steals, and one block. He's still a freak.

Shooting (10-26 FGs) was off today and he missed some bunnies. He has had this team on his back (along with some of Holiday) since Middleton went down. Good effort by defending champ vs good Celtics team.

FS1XvL0XwAEINnh

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
25 points, 20 rebounds, 9 assists, 2 steals, and one block. He's still a freak.

Shooting (10-26 FGs) was off today and he missed some bunnies. He has had this team on his back (along with some of Holiday) since Middleton went down. Good effort by defending champ vs good Celtics team.

FS1XvL0XwAEINnh
I would definitely take him on my team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT