ADVERTISEMENT

Official Braves 2020 thread

Braves are off to a good start, sitting at 9-5 with two losses coming in games deGrom has pitched.

Losing Soroka is a huge bummer but they have an offense that can beat anyone on any given night.

Reactions: runkpanole
Braves are off to a good start, sitting at 9-5 with two losses coming in games deGrom has pitched.

Losing Soroka is a huge bummer but they have an offense that can beat anyone on any given night.
The offense is awesome but I'm not sure they have enough pitching to carry them.

Although a short season might be a benefit to a team built like the Braves.

The offense is awesome but I'm not sure they have enough pitching to carry them.

Although a short season might be a benefit to a team built like the Braves.
I wouldn’t mind AA going and getting another pitcher, but I hope he doesn’t give up the farm to get one.

Reactions: cheeselog8
#forthea

Braves lineup is scary good. Losing soroka suuuuuucks. Love baseball being back

Shoutout to Shane Greene and his turnaround.

And why was the Chop House packed?

Touki had a good outing last night. The pen is good most nights. Jackson though, is so Jekyll and Hyde.
I know Luke is very popular with his teammates but at some point he has to start regularly producing. I couldn't believe it when Snit kept running him out to close games before the trade. Gasoline on a fire.

Touki is young and talented. Seems like he’s been around forever, but if he can find some consistency, he’ll make a really good #3.

Ronald and Freddie having themselves a day!

And always feels good to see Harper pulled in the 7th-waving the white flag! (edit to say - I'm an idiot and forgot doubleheaders only go 7 innings but seeing him hit the locker room early hanging his head was great)

Last edited:
YpGV.gif

Yep, Newcomb gone...two rotation spots open. Time to look at Anderson or Wilson? Both are very intriguing.

The injury bug has hit the Braves hard early. That's been tough to overcome especially when combined with the starting pitching being decimated before the season even began.

Uhh - Braves getting some swings off of Gerrit Cole and his 20 game win streak

Just out here takin care of business against one of the best pitchers in the game so far this afternoon. Nice little day baseball.

ADVERTISEMENT