ADVERTISEMENT

****Official bugeaters @ HAWKEYES Game Day Thread****

TJ8869

HR King
Dec 7, 2006
Iowa secures the Big Ten West Division championship today with their fifth straight victory. It will be their 8th straight victory over Nebraska and their 15th consecutive win in the month of November. The last time Iowa lost a football game in November, COVID-19 didn’t even exist in humans yet.

Noles fans, watch and learn. Boa constrictor football might not be sexy, but it keeps the trophy case well-stocked.

Iowa secures the Big Ten West Division championship today with their fifth straight victory. It will be their 8th straight victory over Nebraska and their 15th consecutive win in the month of November. The last time Iowa lost a football game in November, COVID-19 didn’t even exist in humans yet.

Noles fans, watch and learn. Boa constrictor football might not be sexy, but it keeps the trophy case well-stocked.

Boy, this didn't age well

Nebraska lost to Ga. Southern at home...unless Iowa makes a huge comeback my parlay is fvcked

Reactions: GOHOX69
L. Williams
6 CAR, 98 YDS

You'd think Iowa would have something on the scoreboard with that 1st half rushing performance.

All the WR's are in 1:1 and they run to the short side of the field? You can either select plays and dictate the tone of the game or you can audible to what the defense is going to give you, but jamming a round peg into a square hole because "thats what we do!" is silly AF.

Great game, didn't expect that. I said at the start of the second half when Nebraska was up 17-0 that if they didn't score on the opening drive, they would lose. I pretty well lost hope until the muffed punt. We were nuts to try to kill the clock with a nonexistent running game. A play action to the tight end and we could have sealed the game earlier.
There was a reason we were an 8 loss team coming into the game. They tried damn hard to make it 9 today.

This loss is in the refs and also I saw Nebraska taking steroids during the game. Brian Ferentz called some amazing plays. The future is bright.
simpsons-i-wish-to-subscribe-to-your-newsletter.gif

This loss is in the refs and also I saw Nebraska taking steroids during the game. Brian Ferentz called some amazing plays. The future is bright.
I was afraid when we were shutting you out that BF would be fired. Hopefully that near comeback will be enough to keep you from having to go through a search for a OC.

• Haha
Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT