ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

3 minutes of Caitlin highlights.

Check this out & watch:

Just beautiful, and like an iowa game. The bigs didn’t even play well on offense. The game at Dallas will be tough. If they come out of there with a win the sky is the limit. As for the game, Chicago sky players, and angel:

Keegan Michael Key Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:
Unlike the beginning of the year, teams are barely blitzing and doubling Clark now. She eats them up now if they do. It took awhile, but CC and the Fever have learned how to make teams pay. Opposing teams are so scared of the Fever’s transition game now, they rarely try to pick CC up full court anymore.

Here’s a good one.

“@michaelaiello9525 9 hrs ago (edited)
Nothing but Gaslighting on ESPN.
There is literally no contest between these ladies. It's insulting, it's fake news. Reese is having a a great rookie year, but she gets double doubles in garbage time consistently. In every significant statistic Clark is breaking records, smashing records. In the entire league she has the highest percentage and numbers of of unassisted points, she holds the assists records for most in a game, the most most assists in a season. Quickest to 500 points, quickest to 250 assists. Highest points attributed to her impact on the court.. over 1000 so far and growing.. higher than even the veteran MVP candidates. First Triple double ever. Most 3 pointers in the league. In the running for most 25, 5 , 5 games in history. Taking the worst team last year and making it a legit threat in the playoffs. And all her teammates are benefiting. Caitlin has been averaging like 25 points a game since the All Star Break! CC has many more records already that I can't even remember half of them there are so many. Do we even have to mention that she is revolutionizing the game and bringing millions of new eyes to the League? In contrast,... Reese gets rebounds. I mean for real... Has there ever been a ROTY in either the WNBA or NBA that was based off of rebounds?? No..”

Their team is in trouble and they all know that. We all know about all of the drama, stat padding, and poor execution on both ends of the floor. That team has much deeper issues, that I suspect remain behind closed locker room doors. Two players that we know of, one whom we know was traded, and the other will remain with them until the season ends. This, after her agent let it be known that she wanted out.
I think Angel Reese, although a good rebounder, is a toxic team member. Last year, on a loaded LSU team, they started slow, and Reese was off the team (suspended?) for a while due to unspecified reasons. After she returned, her teammates and coach looked miserable the rest of the season. Remember HVL’s facial expressions and body language? Now same thing this year with a new team.

Contrast Caitlin’s team chemistry (Iowa and now Indiana). Win or lose, CC’s teammates seem extremely close, have each other’s back, are laughing and having fun. There’s a reason CC went #1 and AR dropped to #6.

Reactions: Tenacious E
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT