ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Clown U at IOWA Game Thread*****

I usually like Anthony but stop going overboard. A normal offense beats ISU 31-10. Don't tell me how they came in hungry. They looked meh.

Reactions: HFan1981
Unfortunately it won't be on petras. It will be pottebaum, the def giving up a 99 yd drive, one or two drop or the kicker kidding at the end. Just need to get better in all phases and run petras out there again next week for 60 minutes

what are these officials doing. after the wick catch the clock stopped at 18 -17 seconds. then they clocked the ball but there was a review but they never put the 3 seconds back on the clock. Geez that is terrible officaiting.

is that what you saw

Boy that is horrid pass blocking.

Thank You Spencer Petras and the entire Offense for putting a a tidy sum in my wallet, the only problem is I will drink half of it to forget the Game, ISU is garbage , not a good Team at all , Iowa is worse . KF owns this loss for staying with Petras in the 2nd half . Reporters will throw softball questions and nothing will change, There isnt a single Reporter with credentials who isnt taking mandatory hormone blockers before Kirks post Game comments

th
Petras did all he could.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT