ADVERTISEMENT

****OFFICIAL CR versus QC BASEBALL THROWDOWN THREAD***

Bandits owner Dave Heller with some pre-game smack talk! I love it:

“It’s going to be a once-in-a-lifetime, special event for Quad Citians to enjoy and it’s going to be very memorable and special,” Heller said.

In the 8,000-seat, sold-out stadium, he predicted there would be about 6,000 QC area fans.

“We’re gonna have a lot more fans there than Cedar Rapids,” he said. “Because we’re three times better than them, so we’re gonna have at least three times as many people there.”

“We know and we have proven it over and over again, that we’re the best team in eastern Iowa, and we are the best team that represents eastern Iowa, and we’re gonna prove it again Tuesday night,” Heller said.

14 games below .500 for the first half (which the Kernels won) and currently 12 back for the 2nd half. I guess shit talking is one thing they have left going for them. Best of luck.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
This will be pretty cool! Wish it wasn't on a Tuesday otherwise I would have made more of an effort to go

Looks like a good crowd there tonight. Beautiful weather, and I bet the sunset views will be awesome.

Love that DeKalb logo behind home play. Yes, we are in Iowa, America. And I like the pace of the pitching rules in MiLB too.

This is pretty awesome. Had a couple buddies over after happy hour and we're enjoying the shit out of it. Blue sox baby!!!!

Reactions: torbee
Grasshole sighting!

One section over from me.

197-BBF5-D-362-B-4918-95-DB-297-E93657001.jpg

I wonder how many cedar rapids players snuck onto the QC bus so they wouldn't have to go back to Cedar Rapids

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
ADVERTISEMENT