ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Crypto Degen Thread****

Woke up in the middle of the night last night, grabbed the phone, checked prices, sold a few hundred Doge. Woot! Back to sleep.

Reactions: Moral
xrp-ripple-xrp-crypto.gif

1*1gtNQo-NjhLfj_EJvaIANQ.gif

algorand-algodex.gif

C-xxy_0ic2yOPmfq8e7eOs9pK-hpZ8SyaHjJQD-Cx5TSKrNJmmrgnpDTMNIXTkKrjSNFC6ThraEAkxw8MS4_q7C4vA=s394

sVTlwIwfF7vZo8edotc-7ARbcT913Crn-CZigpooP0IDXk5-2A1U3huxEG0O9SbDiaTowPz2Hy7Oyc-VnTyMPifb1GYFSWHDH-0BSN4

I’m still pumping SafeMoon. Converting wallets on Binance to BNB then sending to myself to buy on pancakeswap.

Say goodbye to the dollar as the worlds reserve currently and our way of life in America if that were to happen. Bit of a catch-22.

I want to learn more about crypto. Good thread idea. Pin it to the top.

I am hoping this thread will help with walkthroughs on swapping, sending, converting, and moving into more difficult markets in the most affordable way. I can type a small what not to do sometime. Do not trust sending coin from coinbase to coinbase wallet to buy a shitcoin. They aren’t actually all tradeable even though they say they are. Never send Eth to trust wallet. The fees are insane. If you are converting do it on binance or coinbase and send to your wallet if you are having to buy on a different market but know what the market requires beforehand.

Reactions: Bonerfarts
So if I have coins scattered across several apps, how do I consolidate them into one place? Is that a crypto wallet?

I have ETH in Robinhood and a bunch of others in Coinbase. I want them all in one spot. Teach me the ways.

So some may know I throw money away on a subscription to the rivals husker board. They have one of the best crypto threads on their paid board. It’s threads like this one and that one that will get the knowledge out to the general public.

Which market has Safemars?
It’s on Gate.io, pancakeswap, bitmart. These guys look like real straight shooters with upper management written all over them.

Reactions: Chuck C and Moral
So some may know I throw money away on a subscription to the rivals husker board. They have one of the best crypto threads on their paid board. It’s threads like this one and that one that will get the knowledge out to the general public.

Noted.

One thing I look for is if the coin is mentioned in multiple independent places or message boards, like safemoon and shibu; try and catch the chatter early on.

I caught the chatter on both of those ones. I’m not sure how I even landed there. So I will def check out that board to add to my searches.

Can I not buy safe moon on the safe moon app? It only gives me the option to buy BUSD and BNB...
SafeMoon app is a wallet. You need an exchange to send your BNB from SafeMoon wallet.

SafeMoon is a binance smart chain coin. So you want BNB. You would then send BNB to an exchange that can buy Safemoon but also convert BNB to BNB Smart Chain or bep20 to buy Safemoon.

How are the rates on buying BNB on Safemoon app?

Going forward I will probably buy BNB on Binance and send to my Trust wallet to covert to BNB Smartchain to buy on Pancakeswap.

@Kozisek it would be a good thing to find your way in while it is such a pain to buy.

The simplest buy is maybe getting Trust Wallet, buying BNB on debit (the option that isn’t moonpay if you are trying to get in soon) converting BNB to Smart Chain, going to Dapps in the app and connecting Pancakeswap, and making your buy with a 12 percent slippage. That is on Android. If you are on iPhone you also need to use wallet connect and also use Pancakeswap in browser to connect to wallet connect

There are android emulators like Bluestacks on PC.

Post all of your wallet phrases to this thread to be safe.

I posted my method for safemoon in the other thread.
Use Coinbase to buy XLM
Transfer XLM from your Coinbase wallet to BitMart Wallet
Convert XLM to USD
Buy Safemoon with USD

I have no idea- because I haven’t sold- but I assume the sell portion works the same in reverse lol

Reactions: Bank of Hawk
@Kozisek it would be a good thing to find your way in while it is such a pain to buy.

The simplest buy is maybe getting Trust Wallet, buying BNB on debit (the option that isn’t moonpay if you are trying to get in soon) converting BNB to Smart Chain, going to Dapps in the app and connecting Pancakeswap, and making your buy with a 12 percent slippage. That is on Android. If you are on iPhone you also need to use wallet connect and also use Pancakeswap in browser to connect to wallet connect

There are android emulators like Bluestacks on PC.

Post all of your wallet phrases to this thread to be safe.
Yes. Please break this down for me like youre talking to a infant. Lol I was trying to make sense of your previous post and was sittin there like 😳😑😔 Im a total newb when it comes to this stuff.

Yes. Please break this down for me like youre talking to a infant. Lol I was trying to make sense of your previous post and was sittin there like 😳😑😔 Im a total newb when it comes to this stuff.

If you are on android

Get Trust Wallet app and sign up
Buy BNB
Convert BNB to Smart Chain
Click DApps
Click Pancakeswap
Connect Wallet
Trade BNB Smart Chain for Safemoon

I can’t safely walk you through IOS because they blocked DApps.

Reactions: Kozisek
@Kozisek

IOS support ended with new updates. I’m weird so I have an android and iPhone. I recommend not using moonpay out of the gate if you want to buy sooner. Still good to get approved by both. On android you will also have DApps without typing about etc into the browser.

Appreciate it Moral.

If you have any questions let me know. I walked someone through a coinbase Shiba sell that went tether send binance, tether to BNB to Trust wallet.

USAA debit worked on Trust for me. His smaller bank debits got rejected. Best wishes.

Let's say you just want to lay out $250 for Cardano. Can I just get Coinbank and buy it there with transaction fee or something? Will I get the actual coins/codes that way? Also total newby on actual transactions for crypto. I realize this should mostly be gambling and fun money.

Let's say you just want to lay out $250 for Cardano. Can I just get Coinbank and buy it there with transaction fee or something? Will I get the actual coins/codes that way? Also total newby on actual transactions for crypto. I realize this should mostly be gambling and fun money.

Pretty sure you can just buy Cardano on Coinbase.

Yes. You can straight buy Cardano on Coinbase.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moral
If you are on android

Get Trust Wallet app and sign up
Buy BNB
Convert BNB to Smart Chain
Click DApps
Click Pancakeswap
Connect Wallet
Trade BNB Smart Chain for Safemoon

I can’t safely walk you through IOS because they blocked DApps.

Jesus man. That is some serious degen shit right there. Lol.

Heres another newb question- how can i pull my ETH out of robinhood and transfer it to coinbase and not lose $$?
You can’t at the moment. What you are owning on Robinhood is more of an index of ETH and not the actual coin. I saw an article a while back stating they are planning on selling the actual coins, but when that will be is anyones guess.

Has anyone tried liquidity mining? I threw my millions of safemars into a liquidity mine last night and it generated $3 usd (3% overnight). The annual yield is showing 438% which just sounds too good to be true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT