ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Cubs 2020 thread*****

It appears that Kyle Hendricks will be the opening day starter. I don't know if this counts as a torch being passed, or what.

I would have missed it but got notification from MLB app. Man it's quiet in there but so nice to see

Last edited:
Comcast doesn't have Marquee Network. ESPN is blacked out. Stuck watching with the Sox crew. They're not bad this year, more enjoyable without the old grump Hawk.

Reactions: QChawks
Sooooo... are we going to get Marquee on Comcast or what? They’re cutting it pretty close here.

I hope Cotton has a favorite restaurant that delivers in South Bend. He is going to spend a lot of time there this Summer.

tenor.gif

I didn't watch last night, but I watched some of the highlight clips. Does anyone know who was on the air with Len and JD during WC's second homer? That was a blast. Off the roof of the suites in the bleachers. Whoever was on the air made some crack about that is where Sutcliffe used to serve them up to.

I didn't watch last night, but I watched some of the highlight clips. Does anyone know who was on the air with Len and JD during WC's second homer? That was a blast. Off the roof of the suites in the bleachers. Whoever was on the air made some crack about that is where Sutcliffe used to serve them up to.

That would be Mark Grace ... and Sutcliffe with the response. :)

Just how short of a leash will Ross have with Kimbrel? My guess is short. Very short.

Cubs are fortunate that MLB expanded the playoffs. By finishing in the top three in the Central, Cubs will have an outside chance for the post season.

The shortened season also gives mgmt another year to try and get the fans to believe they're restocking the farm system.

ADVERTISEMENT