ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Cubs 2020 thread*****

The Cubs just picked up someone that has no business being on a MLB roster. Strange decision

Well, they can’t replace KB, Javy, Rizzo, or WC, so Theo is furiously tinkering around the edges.
They should put Bote at 3B and leave him there. He is clutch.

FWIW, Willson leads the team in runs scored with 28. Kind of shows that the bottom of the order is more clutch than the top and middle of the order IMO.

They should put Bote at 3B and leave him there. He is clutch.

FWIW, Willson leads the team in runs scored with 28. Kind of shows that the bottom of the order is more clutch than the top and middle of the order IMO.
Willy isn't bottom of lineup....happ was and same with heyward so I agree with you for the most part :)

Rossy need to make guys earn it!

Willy isn't bottom of lineup....happ was and same with heyward so I agree with you for the most part :)

Rossy need to make guys earn it!
No, Willson is middle of the order and is being driven in a lot by the bottom 3. That was my point.

Someone with more patience than me should do a composite box score summary for this season for the Cubs. I actually believe that hitters 7-9 have driven in more runs than any other third of the order for the Cubs this year, especially in the early games. I could be wrong, but I don't think by much.

Reactions: H4wkfan4life
No, Willson is middle of the order and is being driven in a lot by the bottom 3. That was my point.

Someone with more patience than me should do a composite box score summary for this season for the Cubs. I actually believe that hitters 7-9 have driven in more runs than any other third of the order for the Cubs this year, especially in the early games. I could be wrong, but I don't think by much.
Heard

Reactions: TheCainer
Other than the 1 cookie, I was very impressed with nu yu!
Came back struck out the side in the 2nd and dominated til he left. Shame the rest of the team forgot how to play :(
Not over yet, but not gonna hold my breath

Anybody else see some of the other scores today? The Brew Crew beat Detroit 19-0 and I see Atlanta leads Miami, 25-8! in the 7th inning. 8 home runs in that game so far.

Other than the 1 cookie, I was very impressed with nu yu!
Came back struck out the side in the 2nd and dominated til he left. Shame the rest of the team forgot how to play :(
Not over yet, but not gonna hold my breath
The weather sucks, and Bauer has been great, but you gotta scratch something out. Too many easy outs in this lineup right now.

It looks like Mills and Darvish switched rolls in this series. Thankfully Alec pitched as well as he did. Definitely need the bats to start producing, though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT