ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Cubs 2020 thread*****

Woodruff is good when he is hitting the corners and not throwing in middle of the plate. The ump was generous all night with the outside corners. Either adjust or sit down. Lester was getting his calls as well.

Take 2 of 3 from the drunks and playoff magic number is 8....pretty much a sure thing.

Geter done boys!
The Cubs could probably wrap up the division if they could just put together a 2-3 game win streak. Doesn't even seem possible, tho.

Lollygaggers!

How’d they ever win 26 games?

i

And NL central

I wonder if Ricketts/Jed/Theo are going to lie again and say big changes are coming and but again do nothing to improve an inadequate roster. Probably, front office have been awful for awhile now....I think they thought they had the midas touch after 16. I stopped watching a week ago

Reactions: mstp1992
I wonder if Ricketts/Jed/Theo are going to lie again and say big changes are coming and but again do nothing to improve an inadequate roster. Probably, front office have been awful for awhile now....I think they thought they had the midas touch after 16. I stopped watching a week ago
Relax........it's the NL Central, arguably the weakest division in MLB nearly every year. The exception being 2016.

Reactions: Hawked
I swear they were saying on the pregame that Kimbrel has struck out 1+ for his last ten appearances?
Jinx.

ADVERTISEMENT