ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Democratic Debate Thread*****

BrunoMars420

HR Legend
Feb 14, 2016
What are your guy's thoughts and what are you hoping to get out of tonight?

I am an Independent and lean right but I always enjoy watching shit like this haha. What I hope to see is a democrat that stands out from the far-left ideology they keep moving towards and also to see the reactions from the mainstream media as that usually gives you a good idea of who the establishment wants to win.

As a fellow independent I hope to see Warren and Klobuchar get increased exposure to the masses. They are the two from tonight’s debate who I am most likely to support. I like Beto as well but I think he is better suited for a VP role at this point in his career.

Why would you give a rats ass about this debate? I'm probably more a Democrat than you and I figure the State Fair is gonna be way to soon to start listening.
Other than to denigrate, I cant see why anyone would watch this media created dog and pony show.
Seems like someone is scared of what his side has to say.. Come on Joel..

Why would you give a rats ass about this debate? I'm probably more a Democrat than you and I figure the State Fair is gonna be way to soon to start listening.
Other than to denigrate, I cant see why anyone would watch this media created dog and pony show.

You are definitely more democrat than me. I enjoy watching the process and I may learn new things

I want to see if they can get any of the liberals to admit they agree with using tariffs like Trump.

Agreed. That candidate would quickly be the front runner for me.

Also, lol at the people claiming to be independent in this thread.

I’ll watch to see if any of the less baths!t crazy ones get any of their ideas to become popular.

And I’ll be interested to see who doesn’t need to use Trump as a crutch to sound good.

I am watching the US vs Panama. The Democratic debate today is pretty much the JV debate with Warren the only person in the top 5 in it.

Will be more interested in the varsity debate tomorrow.

De Blasio and Booker did well with their opening answers. Warren and Klobuchar stumbled. Beto fell flat on his face. Gabbard is so striking in appearance that I actually forgot to focus on what she said.

Welp there it is! Call for open borders.. not shocked. Glad Amy stepped in and used some common sense.

This style really seems to hurt the female candidates when two of the dudes attack dog each other like Castro and Beto just went at it. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a talking point going forward.

Format is advantageous to the candidates nobody knows about.

Warren really seems irritated. And old.

Interesting observation.

Are there 5 candidates who are being left out of the debate?
Several are not getting as much time. With so many no names, it means a Warren gets lost. Not a bad thing. I like the idea of someone getting traction nobody has heard of

Reactions: Herkmeister
This is a shitshow. But really, this is the only way something with so many candidates could possibly end. Tomorrow will be just as bad. The GOP debate with this many people was just as bad as well.

It's like the beginning of The Hunger Games. It's a bloodbath in the early rounds. If you manage to survive then you are in the driver's seat.

I think they have catered to Warren. I think Delaney and Castro have taken advantage of their opportunities. Booker is impressive and I like what Klobuchar has had to say.

Reactions: seam and SotaHawk87
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT