ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL "Disrespek" 2021 IOWA FOOTBALL THREAD*****

torbee

HB King
Gold Member
Just like 2015, even if Iowa continues winning, many national pundits will continue to discount the possibility of Iowa being a possible CFP participant or doing much of anything great. And while I personally don't get too bent out of shape about it --- Iowa HAS failed to capitalize in the past after all, with the 2002 season ending in an Orange Bowl shellacking, the 2009 special season derailed by a naked bootleg injury to Ricky Stanzi and a valiant-yet-ultimately-unsuccessful defacto B1G championship game lost in Columbus in OT and the 2015 double nut-punch of the failed goal line stand in Indy and the McCaffery show Rose Bowl --- many, many online Iowa fans will continue to scream about D I S R E S P E K! as this season moves on.

So hey, let's document the examples here, and if maybe by some miracle this actually is THE YEAR, we will have a nice list of crow-eaters to go after. :cool:

I'll get us started. Today, Stewart Mandel released his current CFP TOP 4 and you will be shocked :)rolleyes:) at his #5. I guess the offense-challenged Nits are going to stroll into Kinnick Stadium and kick our ass next week:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News