ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official DNC Convention 2024 thread*****

I didn’t watch any of it, but heard the last 30 seconds Hillary’s speech on the radio.

Thoughts on bringing her out?

So we will hear more complaining from Northern about the Dems dividing, and not uniting?

He dumped on Trump but he called on everyone to pull together for the good of the country. And he was funny.

Joe Biden Dnc GIF by PBS News

Reactions: nelly02
Attempted to read through the other DNC convention post, but good grief, it was completely ruined with those two going at it.
Talk about obsession and insanity on full display in real time. Jesus.

There is some serious Chis Derangement Syndrome going on (CDS).

Use the ignore function, folks.

Reactions: BelemNole
I didn’t watch any of it, but heard the last 30 seconds Hillary’s speech on the radio.

Thoughts on bringing her out?
It was probably the best Hilary speech she has ever delivered in her political life.
Last night was a perfect night for Democrats. The only negative was how poorly “ the media” treated Biden…it forgot that Monday night was “Joe Biden, Democrat” night…. Screw the time overrun and lateness…my goodness it was over at 1130pm CDT! Joe Biden deserved this night….abd unfortunately for me, it reflected poorly on how Americans treats their elderly…how dismissive and irrelevant younger people instinctively treat their elders. Now off my soap box…it was a good night for Dems but that was the plan.

Reactions: NoleATL and nelly02
The only negative was how poorly “ the media” treated Biden…it forgot that Monday night was “Joe Biden, Democrat” night…. Screw the time overrun and lateness…my goodness it was over at 1130pm CDT! Joe Biden deserved this night….abd unfortunately for me, it reflected poorly on how Americans treats their elderly…how dismissive and irrelevant younger people instinctively treat their elders.
How much of your "ire" is directed at the D power brokers that forced Joe out of the race?

Reactions: Hawkeyenuts66
How much of your "ire" is directed at the D power brokers that forced Joe out of the race?
That was their job, binsfield… much like the person at the insurance company who has to make the decision whether or not to pursue therapeutic or palliative course of therapy in dealing with a terminal disease.
Political parties MUST be primarily concerned with maintaining party prominence at whatever legal means, as opposed to dedicating themselves to a particular individual. The current GOP is not capable of doing this.

That was their job, binsfield… much like the person at the insurance company who has to make the decision whether or not to pursue therapeutic or palliative course of therapy in dealing with a terminal disease.
Political parties MUST be primarily concerned with maintaining party prominence at whatever legal means, as opposed to dedicating themselves to a particular individual. The current GOP is not capable of doing this.
So why are you pissed at the media?

Reactions: Hawkeyenuts66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT