ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official election results thread ***

CNN made it sound like it was impossible for her to overtake Trump in Wisconsin. John King has his map out and Hillary looks cooked in Wisconsin and in MAJOR trouble in Pennsylvania. I don't like CNN but King is pretty good with his county breakdown. Lots of liberals on the usual networks are already talking about President Trump and Soybean appears to be in the witness protection program. A great day in the USA.

Time will tell, but how much messier could it be?

It's really going to depend on whether he surrounds himself with an actual 'intelligent' Cabinet, and listens to them. If he simply puts people in place who massage his ego, it'll be messier than when we had neocons giving us the fairytale that we'd be welcomed as 'liberators' in Iraq and 'the invasion will pay for itself'.

Markets do NOT like uncertainty, and that's precisely what Trump is going to bring into the fold.

It's really going to depend on whether he surrounds himself with an actual 'intelligent' Cabinet, and listens to them. If he simply puts people in place who massage his ego, it'll be messier than when we had neocons giving us the fairytale that we'd be welcomed as 'liberators' in Iraq and 'the invasion will pay for itself'.

Markets do NOT like uncertainty, and that's precisely what Trump is going to bring into the fold.

I agree. However, listening to others hasn't necessarily gotten him to where he is today. Nonetheless, I understand running a campaign and being President are entirely different.

Van Jones "President Trump owns healthcare". Makes a big point about Trump being nice to Muslims and acknowledge the bogus "climate change". Hey Van commie douchebags like you are responsible for Trump. Had Obama been the least bit moderate Trump would never have been a player in this election.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
I just looked it up and the stock market tanked down 5% the day Obama was elected in 2008 and then down again 2.4% the day after Obama was re-elected in 2012. Obviously the market recovered and went back to new highs each time. I'm guessing the same thing happens this time. The key will be how much Congress goes along with him on some of his wackier proposals on trade and immigration, etc. My hope is that our system has enough checks and balances in place that no one person can do all that much damage.

Reactions: Chuck C
Who knows...we might see President Pence within a year or so.....I'm not convinced Trump can stay within the lines and legal limits of the office. It'd really be something if his own party impeached him and tossed him out....and we could do a LOT worse than Pence.

Van Jones "President Trump owns healthcare". Makes a big point about Trump being nice to Muslims and acknowledge the bogus "climate change". Hey Van commie douchebags like you are responsible for Trump. Had Obama been the least bit moderate Trump would never have been a player in this election.

Too bad the numbers show Obama absolutely SMOKING both Trump and Hills in approval.

I agree. However, listening to others hasn't necessarily gotten him to where he is today. Nonetheless, I understand running a campaign and being President are entirely different.

Actually, the last month of the campaign, it did get him there. I think if he'd have stayed 'out front' the way he started out, he'd never have finished this strong.

Reactions: MWardT
Too bad Obama, his pen, phone and executive orders are going bye-bye Menace. Obama's 3rd term in the form of Hillary is being being flushed down the shitter as we speak. Looking at the losers at the Hillary "victory party" I'll shed a tear for you, natural, ciggy, bean, and all the the libtard losers on this board.

Reactions: MWardT
Who knows...we might see President Pence within a year or so.....I'm not convinced Trump can stay within the lines and legal limits of the office. It'd really be something if his own party impeached him and tossed him out....and we could do a LOT worse than Pence.
Trump is better than Pence in my view. We could do a lot worse than Trump and Pence may be life insurance against a liberal assassin. If anyone takes out Trump, it will be a con.

Tip of the hat to the American voters. They gave a collective "F U" to both sides of the aisle tonight. They're sick and tired of a government that is broken and they punched establishment politics squarely in the nose. It remains to be seen how that all comes out in the wash.

Look at the reaction of the liberal media that supported her 27-1. They know it is up and I am getting a thrill up my leg seeing them in full panic mode. Even Andrea Mitchell has given up. Viva la El Presidente Donald Trump.

NY times is calling Pennsylvania for Trump as well. I'm looking forward to the Hilliary concession speech.

Not surprised she can't concede tonight. Hillary is shell-shocked. SNL mocking Trump for weeks and portraying HRC as constantly laughing and having it in the bag had her thinking the brass ring was hers and the election was just a formality.

Trumps plans will never work. I'm all for spending spending spending on infrastructure but come on man, you're supposed to be a conservative. Should've ran as a liberal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT