ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official election results thread ***

CNN made it sound like it was impossible for her to overtake Trump in Wisconsin. John King has his map out and Hillary looks cooked in Wisconsin and in MAJOR trouble in Pennsylvania. I don't like CNN but King is pretty good with his county breakdown. Lots of liberals on the usual networks are already talking about President Trump and Soybean appears to be in the witness protection program. A great day in the USA.
The difference in coverage between FOX and CNN was amazing.FOX was so much more prepared and wasn't constantly looking at state maps and drilling down to counties and cities.FOX,game,set,match.

I need one of these.
4a69079391b511dd28053a6724c176f7
The Editor should get an award for being stupid.

Tip of the hat to the American voters. They gave a collective "F U" to both sides of the aisle tonight. They're sick and tired of a government that is broken and they punched establishment politics squarely in the nose. It remains to be seen how that all comes out in the wash.

I completely agree that we needed a non-establishment, outsider in office to shake things up.

Unfortunately, Trump is not the outsider we need. He's the one we've got though.

You posted that we'd have a major correction tomorrow morning. I pointed out that is not possible. You are overreacting. BAU.

...and at the time, futures trading was -700 and then shut off. A predicted 700+ point drop is not 'significant'?

The markets do not like uncertainty, and Trump brings more uncertainty to the table than any President-elect in recent history. If he does incite trade wars (which his policies are pretty likely to do) and he does "restructure" US debt by some form of default on US Treasuries, it may make 2007 look like a 'small correction'.

Our housing markets cannot handle high-single-digit interest rates, and that's where we could go if people stop buying T-bills at low rates. If you do not have a fixed rate mortgage today, I'd get one soon.

...and at the time, futures trading was -700 and then shut off. A predicted 700+ point drop is not 'significant'?

The markets do not like uncertainty, and Trump brings more uncertainty to the table than any President-elect in recent history. If he does incite trade wars (which his policies are pretty likely to do) and he does "restructure" US debt by some form of default on US Treasuries, it may make 2007 look like a 'small correction'.

Our housing markets cannot handle high-single-digit interest rates, and that's where we could go if people stop buying T-bills at low rates. If you do not have a fixed rate mortgage today, I'd get one soon.

So, where is the major correction this morning?

Anyone else want to relive the night that got us to where we are today. This is one of my favorite HROT threads ever.

Nat, good call on the Iowa-Michigan game on page 7. You're the man.....Well, sort of.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT