ADVERTISEMENT

****OFFICIAL**** Elon Musk Twitter Thread

Victim posturing- he really is a Republican!
You realize victimhood is the core of the Democratic Party, correct? I’m always entertained when left wing nuts try to call out republicans when they want free healthcare, college, housing, etc. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: NewVicHawkeye
It’s possible that it’s both but clearly Republicans have been victim posturing ever since perma-victim, perma-loser showed up.

It’s possible that it’s both but clearly Republicans have been victim posturing ever since perma-victim, perma-loser showed up.
I’m sure both do it, but Dems do it more now and historically AINEC. Them calling out republicans makes me chuckle every time.

• Haha
Reactions: fredjr82
The article did say that Elon was made aware that the article was coming out. In Elon's "imma votes republicans tweet" dude was like "I'm going to vote republican bet they smear me now."

Shit is obvious.

Also here are some things you can spell by shifting the letters in his name around.

Lone Kums
Lone Skum
Nole Skum

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
The article did say that Elon was made aware that the article was coming out. In Elon's "imma votes republicans tweet" dude was like "I'm going to vote republican bet they smear me now."

Shit is obvious.

Also here are some things you can spell by shifting the letters in his name around.

Lone Kums
Lone Skum
Nole Skum
I like lone kums the best. Sounds like a stand up guy.

Reactions: Moral
Way to bump your own thread from Friday. Attention is your drug and HROT helps you get your fix. You definitely need to post more........
Just trying to consolidate the 15 crybaby threads about Elon into one uniform cry festival. Helps keep it clean.

Just trying to consolidate the 15 crybaby threads about Elon into one uniform cry festival. Helps keep it clean.

yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

ADVERTISEMENT