****Official gators @ SEMINOLES Game Day Thread****

cjnoles9399

HR Heisman
Oct 9, 2002
To be fair, he came on during the covid year. That had to have been extra shitty to be a first year coach that season.

He seems like a well spoken genuine person.
And he had to clean up 2 previous coaching and roster disasters. We lost 3 games this year to veteran coaches and one team that is clearly way more talented than most teams in the country. A chance to go 10-3 after a bowl win is amazing work.

alaskanseminole

HR Legend
Oct 20, 2002
200w.gif

funksouljon

HR Heisman
Jan 26, 2004
COS, CO
So funny to read all the Gator tweets acting like they don't care they got beat tonight - rebuilding, dominating in recruiting, Norvell is a fraud, etc. etc.

They truly are obnoxious a-holes.

And clearly full of fecal matter. If they didn't care, they'd go away. But need to post that they don't care.... ? okay....

Absolutely top tier obnoxious a-holes.

seminole97

HR Legend
Jun 14, 2005
It's stupid going for it at that distance and yard line...they could have flipped the field
I’d like to see the analytics on a hot-shit Australian punter pinning them inside the 10 with this crowd noise. I’m sure there’s a variable for that, right?
I am onboard in going for it in more situations than we have seen historically, but man there are times I think can’t accurately sample and as effectively predict.