ADVERTISEMENT

****Official gators @ SEMINOLES Game Day Thread****

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
Tonight at 7:30 p.m. eastern time on ABC.

Noles are peaking; gators are reeling.

Noles are healthy; gators are ailing.

Could be a huge day for FSU!

Weather Report: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

GO NOLES!

Tonight at 7:30 p.m. eastern time on ABC.

Noles are peaking; gators are reeling.

Noles are healthy; gators are ailing.

Could be a huge day for FSU!

Weather Report: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

GO NOLES!
Now you’ve done it.

Just poured the 1st rye and about to hit up some leftovers. I've kept myself busy all day, but gdamn, these next 2 hrs are gonna kill me.

Reactions: The Tradition
The first story of Tradition Manor is all decked out with Christmas lights. I gave the crew the afternoon off to get ready for the game, but they're expected back tomorrow to do the second story.

The first story of Tradition Manor is all decked out with Christmas lights. I gave the crew the afternoon off to get ready for the game, but they're expected back tomorrow to do the second story.

So you have one mobile home stacked on top of another?
Must have inherited them like that & they were grandfathered in. No way that would meet code today. 🍺

So you have one mobile home stacked on top of another?
Must have inherited them like that & they were grandfathered in. No way that would meet code today. 🍺
apparently, it's a thing.

redneck-mansion.jpg

You know Trad lives in one at ground level. No way in hell his smokefilled lungs are scaling one of those sets of stairs.

Hope springs eternal. Got the 6 point on the ground as I was typing.

Kinda surprised the Iowa back knew what to do when he got to that grass that is painted a different color. They dont see that very often.

Since tonight is his last game in Doak, I will take this opportunity to say that Dillan Gibbons has made his way very near the top of the list of my favorite Noles ever. High level player, higher quality teammate, even high quality person.
He has played a huge role in the improvement if our OL, while using the NIL stuff to help a lot of folks in need instead of using it as a personal money grab.

I’m sure the analytics say go for it, but the going for it on fourth down stuff is just dumb to me. Good for us, though.

ADVERTISEMENT