ADVERTISEMENT

****Official gators @ SEMINOLES Game Day Thread****

To be fair, he came on during the covid year. That had to have been extra shitty to be a first year coach that season.

He seems like a well spoken genuine person.
And he had to clean up 2 previous coaching and roster disasters. We lost 3 games this year to veteran coaches and one team that is clearly way more talented than most teams in the country. A chance to go 10-3 after a bowl win is amazing work.

200w.gif

So funny to read all the Gator tweets acting like they don't care they got beat tonight - rebuilding, dominating in recruiting, Norvell is a fraud, etc. etc.

They truly are obnoxious a-holes.

And clearly full of fecal matter. If they didn't care, they'd go away. But need to post that they don't care.... ? okay....

Absolutely top tier obnoxious a-holes.

It's stupid going for it at that distance and yard line...they could have flipped the field
I’d like to see the analytics on a hot-shit Australian punter pinning them inside the 10 with this crowd noise. I’m sure there’s a variable for that, right?
I am onboard in going for it in more situations than we have seen historically, but man there are times I think can’t accurately sample and as effectively predict.

ADVERTISEMENT