ADVERTISEMENT

****Official gators @ SEMINOLES Game Day Thread****

They’re all over on Reddit pissing and moaning about the students rushing the field.
Yeah, that too. "FSU rushing the field after beating a 6 win team when they were favored by 9.5 points tells you all you need to know. Lol. Noles are still mediocre and Napier was playing with a bunch of average players leftover from prior coaches. I'd take Napier over Norvell every day of the week. The future is bright my Gator friends."

Insufferable twats.

Yeah, that too. "FSU rushing the field after beating a 6 win team when they were favored by 9.5 points tells you all you need to know. Lol. Noles are still mediocre and Napier was playing with a bunch of average players leftover from prior coaches. I'd take Napier over Norvell every day of the week. The future is bright my Gator friends."

Insufferable twats.

Vanderbilt says, "Hi!"

That was one of the absolute worst and I have watched ACC refs for 30 years. This was Flanigan's crew if they were drunk and all their wives divorced them the day before the game.
The only thing missing was the old Ron Cherry “giving him the bizness” call.
Truthfully tho, the gates repeated infractions on third down plays were a major factor in the FSU win. At least those calls were made.

SEC refs have, in most of our games, typically been better than ACC refs and usually call a much more fair game. Last night must have been their Alabama protection crew.

Yep, when I watch the SEC games, I generally think, "dang, they let that play out then blew the whistle" or "they seem to be calling the same way both sides" "wish we could get this level of officiating!". Not tonight. They weren't quite Ron Cherry bad, but this wasn't the SEC A squad. Missed a LOT of calls. C level officiating last night.

Aside from the Blue Man Group refugee that hauled in the early passes I thought we did a really good job with the Gator QB. He has a strong arm, and hit those open shots no problem, but his short/intermediate accuracy is trash.
Couldn’t tell on TV how they adjusted, but he went ice cold for a long stretch.
Benson’s hard runs were amazing, but JT somehow still surprises with how easily he runs away from people. EJ used to try those spin moves away from pressure, and every once and a while it worked, but it seems to almost never fail JT. Just so quick.

So what are the bowl prospects?

Aside from the Blue Man Group refugee that hauled in the early passes I thought we did a really good job with the Gator QB. He has a strong arm, and hit those open shots no problem, but his short/intermediate accuracy is trash.
Benson’s hard runs were amazing, but JT somehow still surprises with how easily he runs away from people. EJ used to try those spin moves away from pressure, and every once and a while it worked, but it seems to almost never fail JT. Just so quick.

Jerry Palm is predicting FSU will face Purdue in the Duke's Mayo Bowl.

But Vandy... some things in college football are not to be explained.

Reactions: noleclone2
Fid0f4DWAAAoLmi

ADVERTISEMENT