ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official Happy Senate Judiciary Committee Hearing Day! ***

And booker, harris, feinstein, whitehouse, derby...

The last three I'll actually agree with. Booker and Harris have made those three along with those previously mentioned, look like rank amateurs.

See, we agree on something.

Graham is an ahole.
He was right too for the most part, but I hate it when they grandstand during these things, and that's what he was doing. Hearing after hearing we see these guys grandstanding and it's really old.

Reactions: unIowa
Kav hates the media, yikes if he wins now. Freedom of the press may go away.

I need some help. I googled devil's triangle drinking game and came up empty. Can anyone straighten me out on this?

I am sure if I google it I will need a few minutes to myself and the work IT staff will have a bunch of questions for me.

He's flat-out lying about the yearbook, this is clear. Can anyone dispute this? Lindsay Graham want to go all Al Pacino and yell and stuff about this point?

It's crazy how many of his yearbook references have sexual meanings but he just happened to have some really lame reason for putting it in the yearbook.

Perhaps it's the way your mind works....
Or maybe that’s how a 17-18 year old’s mind works. I have no doubt he’s a good man and father now, but what was he like when he was a teenager when this assault allegedly happened?

After sitting through hours of this today (I work from home and definitely a loser) I think this needs to be investigated further. I agree the timing of all of this was shady but if he’s as innocent as he says he is, I think this needs a proper and more formal investigation. I think there’s more to this time period than he’s letting on.

Now that he’s basically called Judge a lifelong alcoholic and crack head, Id love to see Judge under oath and be asked questions about the 17-18 year old Kavanaugh.

Reactions: Moral
"Devil's Triangle". A. Drinking. Game. Better off just saying it was something stupid a stupid 17 yr old decided to put in a yearbook for stupid reasons and he's embarrassed about it.

Instead he just lies.

Graham is triggered!!! He's mad about the timing of it all and not about the fact someone may have been assaulted as a teen.
DoIRpPeUUAAQx-c.jpg

Reactions: pjhawk
I thought Kavanaugh’s opening statement (although long and repetitive) was pretty strong, but he’s not exactly helping his cause with his answers to these questions.

Reactions: artradley
There are likely some additional high school victims of Kavanaugh ready to go public after today's happenings.

To confirm him now is GOP suicide for the mid terms.

Democrats on the committee will bait him when they resume and see if they can elicit more anger.
He doesn't appear terribly stable.

Reactions: Moral
Wouldn’t even admit he puked at the beach from drinking and acknowledge Bart O’Kavanagh is him. Lack of accountability is telling IMO.
If you’ve ever written anything, fictional or not, you’d know writers commonly borrow names or parts of names for their characters. They also combine multiple real life people into a single character. Happens all the time.
This was a pointless line of questioning. Cheap and meaningless.

Reactions: obfuscating
I need some help. I googled devil's triangle drinking game and came up empty. Can anyone straighten me out on this?

This reminds me of Palin and Paul Revere warning the British. By this evening the Urban Dictionary sites will be filled with detailed descriptions of the Devil's Triangle drinking game. Will probably have a Wikipedia entry by sunset.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
So what did the short black lady give fords male attorney as they got up from the table? It was an envelope and quickly put inside his coat pocket...

Why did feinstein not bring this up in the past 6 weeks? Why was the story and others leaked to the press if they were only given to feinstein?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT