ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official Happy Senate Judiciary Committee Hearing Day! ***

Going full OiT...nice. Grand conspiracy unraveled by a payment in Senate chambers during a television event that everyone is watching. Good call.
Dem senators just got called out for not participating in the investigations by the committee...tisk tisk. It was a setup to make it wait, hoping they would win the midterms.

If you’ve ever written anything, fictional or not, you’d know writers commonly borrow names or parts of names for their characters. They also combine multiple real life people into a single character. Happens all the time.
This was a pointless line of questioning. Cheap and meaningless.

That’s fine. Even if the book was made up, they questioned him later regarding puking at the beach as was written by Kavanaugh in the yearbook. He couldn’t even admit he puked from drinking in HS. It goes to credibility that he is lying about small things like that.

Kavanaugh better go back to crying . This isn't working for him.

BTW. .his nose twitch is another symptom of potential alcohol abuse.

Dem senators just got called out for not participating in the investigations by the committee...tisk tisk. It was a setup to make it wait, hoping they would win the midterms.
This has been pointed out, but these investigations should be done by sexual assault experts, not Senators.

You can drink. Just don’t assault somebody, too.
According to this interrogation, just drinking.
Not disagreeing with you, but he keeps deflecting to how good of a student he was and how many sports he played. That doesn’t mean squat when you’re trying to determine whether or not he was a heavy drinker as a teenager and had a habit of drinking too much and doing things he doesn’t remember.

As I mentioned earlier, politics aside, I think there’s enough here where both parties should demand, and deserve, a full investigation.

I don't see how the Republican's can benefit by continuing to support his nomination, they're in an untenable position as I see it. It would have been a whole lot easier for Trump to find a more likable and knowledgeable judge without the rapey, alcoholic baggage, but perhaps this was part of Trump's plan to burn the Republicans who didn't fully support him during his primary run. I don't think he's necessarily evil and certainly not a genius, but I could see him claiming to have planned this entire scenario.

Which questions would the FBI ask that the Democratic senators didn't have the opportunity to ask?

Can someone explain why it was so important to get an expert to to do the hearing but its not at all important to get experts to do the actual investigation?

They were losing so had to pull a hot route. Yell, act mad and grandstand. Show everyone how they were in control and it didn’t matter if Kavanaugh was guilty.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Innocent until proven guilty is how it's been all of my life and no idiots are going to change that. Show us the evidence or call the vote

Innocent until proven guilty is how it's been all of my life and no idiots are going to change that. Show us the evidence or call the vote

Let’s say it together. You can’t get evidence if you don’t investigate. No matter what Grassley wants you to believe, the Senate did not do an actual investigation.

I’m going to slow it down for you. Typically evidence is a result of an investigation. Not the other way around.
If the liberals wanted an investigation, why did they sit in the letter until after the hearings? The answer is easy, the wanted to have it come public so they could ask for a delay. If they can get enough delays, they can push it to after the election.

Be mad at DIFI for not having the FBI involved

If the liberals wanted an investigation, why did they sit in the letter until after the hearings? The answer is easy, the wanted to have it come public so they could ask for a delay. If they can get enough delays, they can push it to after the election.

Be mad at DIFI for not having the FBI involved

Check a few posts back. Or watch what Dr. Ford said. she had initially requested anonymity and didn’t decide until later that should was willing to come forward. Perhaps “DiFi” respected her anonymity and the only way to control that was to act accordingly.

Honestly, at this point it’s whatever. We knew going in Republicans would vote yes regardless of whether he raped, attempted rape or didn’t do it. Facts didn’t matter. Odds are it’s going to just throw gasoline on the November fire for Democrat’s voter turn out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT