ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official Happy Senate Judiciary Committee Hearing Day! ***

Sure keep telling yourself that. I wouldn’t hold my breath for any evidence.

Holy hell you are special aren’t you. You are acting like I’m the one making up the fact that evidence is usually a product of investigating. Do you think someone drops off a gun and the cops are like alright boys, let’s go look to see who they shot now.

Check a few posts back. Or watch what Dr. Ford said. she had initially requested anonymity and didn’t decide until later that should was willing to come forward. Perhaps “DiFi” respected her anonymity and the only way to control that was to act accordingly.

Honestly, at this point it’s whatever. We knew going in Republicans would vote yes regardless of whether he raped, attempted rape or didn’t do it. Facts didn’t matter. Odds are it’s going to just throw gasoline on the November fire for Democrat’s voter turn out.

She kind of talked out of both sides of her mouth. She said it didn't go public until the press started asking about it. That means it was already public. Then she threw Dr ford under the bus by saying she told her friends and that's how it must have been leaked.

Holy hell you are special aren’t you. You are acting like I’m the one making up the fact that evidence is usually a product of investigating. Do you think someone drops off a gun and the cops are like alright boys, let’s go look to see who they shot now.
What I am saying is this there is nothing to investigate.

So I don’t pay attention to any of this shit. Cliffs notes? Kavanwhatever gonna get in or nah?

Read the poem about Renate Blumenthal. Kav getting indignant about this is bull shit. Nobody believes him. Even @rocketclone and @thewop must not believe that.
Sorry, I only saw briefly past lindsay graham's tirade then missed the rest. I saw a lot of her testimony and found it all believable, I thought he did very well through the first 2 hours of his, but didn't see the rest. I could tell he was getting fatigued though. Whatever happens will happen. I think it's entirely plausible that she's telling the truth, but it wasn't him that did it, and he was telling the truth too.

If the liberals wanted an investigation, why did they sit in the letter until after the hearings? The answer is easy, the wanted to have it come public so they could ask for a delay. If they can get enough delays, they can push it to after the election.

Be mad at DIFI for not having the FBI involved

Hard to argue.

I don't know, if you drink in the middle of the week you're a .......
The question about drinking in the middle of the week was because he stated he only had a few beers on the weekends with his buddies. The Republican questioner asked him about a notation on his calendar about "skis" on July 1 which was week day with Judge, PJ, and others that fit with Dr. Ford's timeline. Not surprisingly, Rachel Mitchell didn't get to ask too many questions after that.

Reactions: cigaretteman
She kind of talked out of both sides of her mouth. She said it didn't go public until the press started asking about it. That means it was already public. Then she threw Dr ford under the bus by saying she told her friends and that's how it must have been leaked.

I think Kavanaugh lied about the yearbook at minimum. GOP should move on. Additionally, there should be an investigation into Feinstein and she will likely be deserving of censure.

Today was a crapshow.

I think Kavanaugh lied about the yearbook at minimum. GOP should move on. Additionally, there should be an investigation into Feinstein and she will likely be deserving of censure.

Today was a crapshow.
And you fit right in.

There are likely some additional high school victims of Kavanaugh ready to go public after today's happenings.

To confirm him now is GOP suicide for the mid terms.

They are going to get killed anyways, might as well get your judge.

Reactions: cigaretteman
If they go through and the FBI clears him, will the dems then vote for him?

The reason why the dems want theFBI investigation so badly is there will be 10 more accusation's before that investigation wraps up derailing his nomination. He knows it, the repubs know it and the dems want it. This lady is being put in a political game by both parties, I feel bad for her.

Bet that the Repubs get killed in the mid-terms?

I'm not so sure about that. A lot of people really upset the Dems played their cards this way and see it as a political hit job. Lindsey Graham hit on it yesterday when he said this is about one thing, power, and he hopes they never get it. That quote resounded with quite a lot of people that are going to turn out for the mid-term elections to make sure the Dems don't get that power.

I don't expect this to be a typical mid-term election. The stakes have been ratcheted up really high. I expect there will be a big turnout.

Reactions: hawkssox1
ADVERTISEMENT